DuPage County, IL real estate law is a very complex area that not all lawyers know about. Whether you are buying a home or trying to sell a land, or simply need to solve a problem of proximity, the assistance of an experienced Elmhurst real estate transaction lawyer is important to ensure that your interests are being protected.
At our Elmhurst offices we offer you a comprehensive Spanish speaking representation in real estate law. With more than 30 years of experience and practical and innovative solutions, we have successfully represented thousands of clients throughout Illinois.
Abogados Espanoles Illinois
When you hire our Hispanic real estate attorneys in Elmhurst IL, we do extensive analysis of your situation. Work together with you to know and understand your concerns so that we can present the options and / or alternatives available to you, always taking into account that our route is to obtain a positive result for you.
Best Elmhurst Hispanic Attorney
Real Estate Transaction Lawyer For Seller
Real estate attorneys deal with the many laws and practice areas associated with land ownership issues. For example, a commercial real estate attorney knows which laws apply to commercial transactions for construction/development projects (such as condo construction), or land use/zoning projects (such as subdividing a parcel of land for development), or real property issues (such as financing a large land purchase). Likewise, residential real estate lawyers help you buy a home, or prevent you from losing your home in foreclosure. They also know how residential tenancy laws work and can advise you of your rights as a tenant. With so many types of real estate attorneys, it is important to find a specialist who does the work you need.
Are Real Estate Attorneys Necessary
Illinois Residential Real Estate Attorneys
Residential real estate transactions have high stakes for both buyers and sellers. Often these transactions involve an individual or couple’s single greatest asset. Making sure that your rights and financial interests are protected when you buy or sell a house is very important. At the Law Offices, we help both buyers and sellers through the real estate process. Attorneys are knowledgeable in all areas of residential real estate law and has the experience to ensure there are no surprises in your real estate transaction.
Legal Representation for Buyers and Sellers in Illinois
Having an experienced attorney to represent you in your real estate transaction is recommended at every step of the process. From negotiating a purchase agreement through closing, experienced legal guidance can help you avoid numerous pitfalls. We work with clients of all experience levels from first time homebuyers to seasoned real estate investors offering the following real estate services:
Negotiations between buyers and sellers, Preparations of purchase and sale agreements, Review of titles, Review of purchase offers, Review of loan documents, Review of construction agreements, Assistance with title insurance, Assistance resolving title problems, Preparation of deeds, Establishment of escrow accounts, Preparation of closing documents, and Attendance at closing
We work closely with our clients to ensure you understand everything that is happening during your transaction and can make informed decisions when necessary.
If you are buying or selling a home and need experienced legal counsel to have your back, contact us to schedule a consultation.
What Are Real Estate Lawyers Called?
Do you need an experienced Attorney for a Real Estate matter located in Cook County or one of the surrounding counties in Illinois?
Whether your legal matter is a landlord-tenant dispute, relating to the buying or selling of real estate, a boundary dispute with a neighbor, or something else, you need an experienced local attorney who is familiar with the laws of Illinois, but also with real estate-specific rules and regulations on the county and municipal level.
Furthermore, in today's challenging economic times, real estate laws are changing rapidly as governmental entities attempt to help distressed homeowners, landlords and businesses.
Your lawyer needs to stay informed about all of the changes in the law in order to ensure that you get the most reliable advice and the best possible outcome for your legal issue. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff of referral counselors can help you find an experienced real estate lawyer who is right for you.
Meeting the American Bar Association's Standards for Lawyer Referral, our service has among the highest experience requirements for its real estate attorneys in the entire nation.
If you'd like to get a referral online right now, get started by clicking on the link below that best describes the type of real estate attorney you need for your legal issue:
- Real Estate - Commercial (real estate transactions involving contracts and closings for commercial properties, including apartment buildings with 6 or more units; formation of partnerships, joint ventures and other real estate entities; leasing of office, retail, industrial properties or apartment buildings with 6 or more units; mortgage loan financing matters)
- Real Estate - Litigation (litigation on purchase and sale contract disputes or warranty matters; mechanics liens; foreclosures; landlord-tenant disputes involving litigation)
- Real Estate - Residential (real estate transactions involving contracts and closings for residential properties, including condominiums; representation of condominium owners or associations; leases on apartment buildings with less than 6 units);
- Real Estate - Tax (matters relating to real estate or property tax, including appeals of taxes and assessments at county and township levels; appraisal of properties for taxation purposes)
- Zoning Law (pertains to local zoning ordinances, regulations and decisions; appeals of zoning decisions, changes or denials; requests for zoning changes; special use permits; land use planning; planned unit development; and building use conversions which conflict with zoning laws or regulations)
- Condemnation (matters relating to the taking of real property by governmental entities through eminent domain or condemnation, including compensation related to government taking of property).
El derecho de bienes raices es una area muy compleja que no todos los abogados conocen. Ya sea porque usted esta comprando una casa o tratando de vender un terreno, o simplemente necesita resolver un problema de colindancias, la asistencia de un abogado experimentado es importante para asegurar que sus intereses estan siendo protegidos.