DuPage County, IL Spanish Speaking Hispanic Real Estate Transaction Attorneys
Illinois real estate law comes with a long list of potential problems. Whether residential or commercial, buying, selling or leasing, new construction or renovation, real estate businesses can generate legal problems.
When problems arise, or you want to make sure they do not occur, talking to a real estate expert attorney from our Illinois office and other offices can be helpful.
Bienes Raíces Residenciales
In addition to providing representation during closing, we can prepare and negotiate contracts, review transaction documents, communicate with the other party’s Illinois property transaction attorney and help resolve issues at closing.
Bienes Raíces Comerciales
Commercial leases can involve considerable amounts of money, long terms and major obligations. We have experience in representing both landlords and tenants, and we can advise and assist in negotiating important lease terms such as security deposit, property improvements, sublease and lease, lease renewals and tax assignment , Insurance and maintenance costs.
Real Estate Attorney For New Construction
What is the difference between a General Warranty Deed, Special (Limited) Warranty Deed, and Quit Claim Deed?
- General Warranty Deed. A general warranty deed guarantees the grantor’s good title before the conveyance, and that warranty continues after the conveyance. The usual guarantees or warranties by the seller are: good title, freedom from encumbrance other than as specifically identified, and right of possession to the buyer as against all others. The warranty includes any claims arising during or prior to the grantor’s ownership.
- Special (or Limited) Warranty Deed. A special warranty deed, sometimes referred to as a limited warranty deed (and some states may have a different name for this form of deed), provides less extensive warranties than the grantee receives from a general warranty deed. Under a special warranty deed, the grantor warrants only against claims arising during the period of the grantor ownership but does not warrant against any claims arising prior to the grantor’s ownership of the property.
- Quit Claim Deed. A quit claim deed contains no warranties of any kind and conveys only the interest, if any, held by the grantor (for example, if the grantor actually had no interest to convey, the quitclaim deed would not vest any ownership in the grantee). The quit-claim deed is not typically used for residential real estate purchase transactions.
- Sheriff’s Deed. A sheriff’s deed is a deed granted at the end of a mortgage foreclosure, in which the sheriff, under the order of the court in the foreclosure case, grants ownership of the property to the successful bidder at the sheriff’s sale. These deeds are quitclaim deeds and carry no warranty because the bidder at the sheriff’s sale takes title “subject to all legal encumbrances” including any flaws in the foreclosure procedure.
- Fiduciary Deed. A fiduciary deed is a deed granted by a trustee or other fiduciary (often a court-appointed individual or entity) who conveys title to property pursuant to that grantor’s authority under a trust agreement or as the result of a court-supervised proceeding.
Real Estate Attorney For Buyer
Handling all Legal Issues Throughout Your Real Estate Transaction
We are devoted to making every commercial real estate transaction a success for property investors. Our focus is on handling all issues related to your real estate transaction, from purchase agreements to property developments to financing workouts. Our attorneys will work closely with you to develop a creative and effective strategy to not only protect your short-term goals, but also to make sure that those goals are aimed at maximizing your long-term success.
Strong Real Estate Legal Representation Throughout Illinois
Since 1979, the law firm has provided strong representation to businesses in Chicago and the surrounding parts Illinois and throughout the United States. We represent respected companies seeking new sites, real estate developers, real estate owners and lenders, as well as real estate operators and managers.
We handle all commercial real estate matters, from the purchase of small owner-occupied industrial buildings to the development of sophisticated multitenant office parks. Our attorneys have dealt with mobile home park communities, apartment complexes, shopping malls, condominiums, retail stores and much more.
Our team can represent you throughout all phases of a commercial real estate transaction, including, but limited to:
- Negotiation and preparation of sale/purchase agreements (buy/sell agreements)
- Financing and refinancing
- Syndication/raising equity capital
- Land use planning and development
- Closing documentation
- Title issues
- Lender workouts
We can also help with construction disputes and environmental law matters, such as wetlands regulatory issues involving the Illinois Department of Environmental Quality or the United States Army Corps of Engineers. We understand the amount of time and money invested in your real estate transaction. Our lawyers will work to maximize the success of your business and real estate investment.
Who Pays Real Estate Attorney Fees?
Chicago Real Estate Law’s Comprehensive Business Approach From Start To Finish
Chicago's Finest Real Estate Lawyers offers you and your business viable real estate and business solutions, higher value propositions, and a greater return on investment. Each of the incredibly experienced real estate and business attorneys at Chicago Real Estate Law, posses nearly 20 years of experience and know-how in representing clients from individuals to billion-dollar institutions. With a team of seasoned attorneys, the capabilities of Chicago Real Estate Law range from government representation to project management, in the eyes of the law.
A Turnkey Approach To Real Estate Projects And Perspectives With Chicago Real Estate Law
Chicago Real Estate Law comes equip with comprehensive legal background and project management experience. With a multitude of different perspectives offered to real estate projects, Chicago Real Estate Law is prepared to handle projects both large and small. Our real estate and business approach focuses on saving you time, money, and simple solutions that dramatically out perform the competition. With our successful business model, you’ll outshine the competition and make more informed decisions.
Additionally, Chicago Real Estate Law is focused on a strong return on investment. Our attorneys are experienced in ground-up real estate development projects and saving you thousands of dollars in your timely process. With a history of record opening times and overcoming unforeseeable obstacles, Chicago Real Estate Law is ready to guide you through your entire real estate project process.
Illinois Real Estate Law’s Legal Experience Can’t Be Matched With A Unique Approach
Attorneys In Chicago Specializing In Real EstateBy carefully crafting legal documents, win-win contracts, and other specific documents for your real estate or business project, Chicago Real Estate Law’s legal and project management experience is ready for the challenge. We offer much more than just legal advice, by adding a broader project management approach that includes both legal and practical implications in your project. Chicago Real Estate Law is solution-orientated and cost considerate. With a FREE 30 minute consultation every month, our attorneys encourage you to call with any concerns you may have about your legal standpoint.
The attorneys at Chicago Real Estate Law are focused on establishing a nurturing and long-term relationship with all clients. We appreciate that business owners’ are not looking for a run-around approach to business, and offer the most effective way to maximize your return on investment.
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Aurora
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Batavia
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Darien
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Elmhurst
- Top Hispanic Attorney Naperville
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Oakbrook Terrace
- Best Hispanic Lawyer St. Charles
- Hispanic Attorney Warrenville
- Hispanic Attorney West Chicago
- Top Hispanic Attorney Wheaton
- Top Hispanic Attorney Wood Dale
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Addison
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Bartlett
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Bensenville
- Top Hispanic Attorney Bloomingdale
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Bolingbrook
- Hispanic Attorney Burr Ridge
- Top Hispanic Attorney Carol Stream
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Clarendon Hills
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Downers Grove
- Hispanic Attorney Elk Grove Village
- Hispanic Attorney Glendale Heights
- Top Hispanic Attorney Glen Ellyn
- Top Hispanic Attorney Hanover Park
- Top Hispanic Attorney Hinsdale
- Hispanic Attorney Itasca
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Lemont
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Lisle
- Top Hispanic Attorney Lombard
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Oak Brook
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Roselle
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Schaumburg
- Top Hispanic Attorney Villa Park
- Top Hispanic Attorney Wayne
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Westmont