How to Find The Best Real Estate Attorney For Residential & Commercial Property Transactions – Abogados de Leyes de Bienes Raíces en Illinois
The possibility of owning your own home or buying a business can be very exciting. However, understanding the contracts and knowing what you are doing can be confusing. Our Hispanic real estate attorneys will sit with you and explain all aspects of a contract and help you with the different aspects of buying, selling or leasing a property. We represent Spanish speaking individuals who wish to buy or sell real estate, investors, builders and capital lenders in all types of real estate transactions and real estate litigation.
Ayudar a desenredar los muchos hilos de Derecho Inmobiliario-Bienes Raíces
La posibilidad de ser dueño de su propia casa o la compra de un negocio puede ser muy emocionante. Sin embargo, la comprensión de los contratos y saber lo que estás haciendo puede ser confuso. Nuestros abogados se sentarán con usted y les explicarán todos los aspectos de un contrato y le ayudará con los diferentes aspectos de la compra, la venta o el arrendamiento de un inmueble. Nosotros representamos a las personas que deseen comprar o vender bienes raíces, inversionistas, constructores y prestamistas de capital en todo tipo de operaciones inmobiliarias y litigios de bienes raíces.
When Do You Pay Real Estate Transaction Lawyer
What is the difference between a General Warranty Deed, Special (Limited) Warranty Deed, and Quit Claim Deed?
- General Warranty Deed. A general warranty deed guarantees the grantor’s good title before the conveyance, and that warranty continues after the conveyance. The usual guarantees or warranties by the seller are: good title, freedom from encumbrance other than as specifically identified, and right of possession to the buyer as against all others. The warranty includes any claims arising during or prior to the grantor’s ownership.
- Special (or Limited) Warranty Deed. A special warranty deed, sometimes referred to as a limited warranty deed (and some states may have a different name for this form of deed), provides less extensive warranties than the grantee receives from a general warranty deed. Under a special warranty deed, the grantor warrants only against claims arising during the period of the grantor ownership but does not warrant against any claims arising prior to the grantor’s ownership of the property.
- Quit Claim Deed. A quit claim deed contains no warranties of any kind and conveys only the interest, if any, held by the grantor (for example, if the grantor actually had no interest to convey, the quitclaim deed would not vest any ownership in the grantee). The quit-claim deed is not typically used for residential real estate purchase transactions.
- Sheriff’s Deed. A sheriff’s deed is a deed granted at the end of a mortgage foreclosure, in which the sheriff, under the order of the court in the foreclosure case, grants ownership of the property to the successful bidder at the sheriff’s sale. These deeds are quitclaim deeds and carry no warranty because the bidder at the sheriff’s sale takes title “subject to all legal encumbrances” including any flaws in the foreclosure procedure.
- Fiduciary Deed. A fiduciary deed is a deed granted by a trustee or other fiduciary (often a court-appointed individual or entity) who conveys title to property pursuant to that grantor’s authority under a trust agreement or as the result of a court-supervised proceeding.
Real Estate Lawyer Or Notary
Real estate attorneys deal with the many laws and practice areas associated with land ownership issues. For example, a commercial real estate attorney knows which laws apply to commercial transactions for construction/development projects (such as condo construction), or land use/zoning projects (such as subdividing a parcel of land for development), or real property issues (such as financing a large land purchase). Likewise, residential real estate lawyers help you buy a home, or prevent you from losing your home in foreclosure. They also know how residential tenancy laws work and can advise you of your rights as a tenant. With so many types of real estate attorneys, it is important to find a specialist who does the work you need.
Real Estate Transaction Lawyer For Seller
Handling all Legal Issues Throughout Your Real Estate Transaction
We are devoted to making every commercial real estate transaction a success for property investors. Our focus is on handling all issues related to your real estate transaction, from purchase agreements to property developments to financing workouts. Our attorneys will work closely with you to develop a creative and effective strategy to not only protect your short-term goals, but also to make sure that those goals are aimed at maximizing your long-term success.
Strong Real Estate Legal Representation Throughout Illinois
Since 1979, the law firm has provided strong representation to businesses in Chicago and the surrounding parts Illinois and throughout the United States. We represent respected companies seeking new sites, real estate developers, real estate owners and lenders, as well as real estate operators and managers.
We handle all commercial real estate matters, from the purchase of small owner-occupied industrial buildings to the development of sophisticated multitenant office parks. Our attorneys have dealt with mobile home park communities, apartment complexes, shopping malls, condominiums, retail stores and much more.
Our team can represent you throughout all phases of a commercial real estate transaction, including, but limited to:
- Negotiation and preparation of sale/purchase agreements (buy/sell agreements)
- Financing and refinancing
- Syndication/raising equity capital
- Land use planning and development
- Closing documentation
- Title issues
- Lender workouts
We can also help with construction disputes and environmental law matters, such as wetlands regulatory issues involving the Illinois Department of Environmental Quality or the United States Army Corps of Engineers. We understand the amount of time and money invested in your real estate transaction. Our lawyers will work to maximize the success of your business and real estate investment.