Cook County, IL Spanish Speaking Hispanic Real Estate Transaction Attorneys
Illinois real estate law comes with a long list of potential problems. Whether residential or commercial, buying, selling or leasing, new construction or renovation, real estate businesses can generate legal problems.
When problems arise, or you want to make sure they do not occur, talking to a real estate expert attorney from our Illinois office and other offices can be helpful.
Bienes Raíces Residenciales
In addition to providing representation during closing, we can prepare and negotiate contracts, review transaction documents, communicate with the other party’s Illinois property transaction attorney and help resolve issues at closing.
Bienes Raíces Comerciales
Commercial leases can involve considerable amounts of money, long terms and major obligations. We have experience in representing both landlords and tenants, and we can advise and assist in negotiating important lease terms such as security deposit, property improvements, sublease and lease, lease renewals and tax assignment , Insurance and maintenance costs.
When To Hire Real Estate Transaction Lawyer
1. Home Ownership is an Important Way to Build Wealth
Home ownership isn’t for everybody. But those who step onto the home ownership ladder steadily build wealth over their lifetime. A typical homeowner’s net worth was $195,400, while that of the typical renter was $5,400, according to 2013 data from the Federal Reserve, the most recent available. New data is expected in 2016, and Lawrence Yun, chief economist of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, predicts it will show $225,000 to $230,000 in median net worth for homeowners and around $5,000 for renters.
2. Owning Real Estate Can Save You Hundreds in Taxes
If sending a chunk of your hard-earned money to Uncle Sam or your local government makes you nuts, real estate is for you. When you own, you may be eligible for a slew of real estate tax deductions and credits, including state and local income and property taxes, and mortgage interest and mortgage insurance payments. At the average tax rate, real estate deductions helped taxpayers save roughly $100 billion in 2015, according to NAR analysis.
3. Buyers Who Tapped Expert Real Estate Advice Were Glad They Did
When buyers who’ve recently worked with a real estate agent were asked why they teamed up with one, more than half said it was an important step in finding the right home, according to NAR’s “2015 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers.” Nearly four out of five consumers, 78%, say their agent was a very useful source of information.
4. Sellers Were Just as Happy They Worked with a Real Estate Pro
Your fellow consumers wholeheartedly believe it’s important to work with an agent when selling. Nearly nine out of 10 sellers, or 89%, did just that. They also reported a median gain on the sale of their home of $40,000 more than they paid for it, according to NAR’s “2015 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers.”
5. Sellers Who Spruce Up and Declutter Their Home Draw More Interest
Staging a home makes a big difference in buyers’ ability to see its potential. Four out of five real estate agents who work exclusively with buyers say staging makes it easier for buyers to visualize themselves living in the staged home, according to NAR’s “2015 Profile of Home Staging.” A well-staged home increases the price buyers are willing offer, say almost 75% REALTORS® who were surveyed about staging.Nearly half say staging will increase a home’s market value , and just under one-third say buyers are more willing to overlook a property’s faults when staging highlights its best features.
Real Estate Transaction Lawyer For Free
What Does A Real Estate Lawyer Do For The Seller?
At the Law Office, we are committed to providing solutions for individuals and businesses in all aspects of real estate and property law. You need an experienced real estate lawyer guiding you through the process to ensure your rights are fully protected.
Handling Residential & Commercial Real Estate Issues
Whether you are buying and selling real estate or need a skilled litigator to make sure your rights are protected, we can help you. We handle a wide variety of real estate law-related issues, including:
- Purchase Agreements
- Closing Representation
- Title and Title Insurance
- Boundary Disputes
- Construction & Mechanics Liens
- Landlord Tenant Disputes
- Breach of Contract
- Quiet Title Actions
- Insurance Issues
- Mortgage Foreclosures
- Land contract forfeiture
- Loan Modifications (Workouts)
- Short Sales
When it comes to real estate, the needs of businesses can vary quite drastically from the needs of individuals. Our attorney knows how to assist everyone from a first time home buyer to real estate developers to businesses looking for legal counsel. No matter what you need help with, you can count on us.
From the most basic issues, such as commercial leases, to complex real estate litigation, our experience means we can provide you with the guidance you need.
Real Estate Litigation: Too Much is at Stake
Real estate transactions commonly deal with large sums of money and can often involve your most valuable asset. Disputes involving real estate can quickly become emotionally charged and complicated. Whether your issue is with a contractor, buyer, neighbor or realtor, our experienced attorney is ready to provide you with the sound legal counsel and skilled representation you need to put it behind you. If a courtroom battle becomes necessary, we will aggressively protect your interests.
Real Estate Transaction Lawyer For Seller
A Creative And Practical Approach To Commercial And Residential Real Estate Law
At the Chicago-area law firm of Sheehan & Associates, our real estate attorneys represent both commercial clients and individuals in all proceedings and transactions that deal with real property, both land and the structures attached to it. Our Illinois real estate lawyers handle a broad range of issues, including:
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Construction law and litigation
- Residential and commercial leases
- Business organizations
- Negotiation and preparation of contracts
- Negotiation and processing of mortgage documents
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate tax abatements and appeals
- Environmental compliance
- Housing code violations
- Eminent domain
- Seeking Efficient Resolutions In Real Estate Litigation
Real estate disputes have the potential to drag on for great lengths of time, costing individuals and companies large sums of money. Our Illinois real estate attorneys know how to develop creative solutions to problems, with the goal of resolving disputes before they get out of hand. Staying out of court is usually more cost-effective and better for all concerned. However, there are some cases that must be put before a judge. Our team's strong trial skills are an asset to our clients in real estate litigation over:
- Fraud, nondisclosure and breach of contract
- Boundary disputes, easements and adverse possession
- Commercial and residential landlord-tenant disputes
- Title disputes and quiet title actions
- Top Hispanic Attorney Chicago
- Hispanic Attorney Cicero
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Oak Park
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Berwyn
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Forest Park
- Top Hispanic Attorney Elmwood Park
- Top Hispanic Attorney River Forest
- Hispanic Attorney Lincolnwood
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Riverside
- Hispanic Attorney Evanston
- Hispanic Attorney Hines
- Hispanic Attorney Maywood
- Top Hispanic Attorney Lyons
- Top Hispanic Attorney Harwood Heights
- Hispanic Attorney River Grove
- Top Hispanic Attorney Bedford Park
- Hispanic Attorney Summit Argo
- Hispanic Attorney Broadview
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Skokie
- Hispanic Attorney Evergreen Park
- Top Hispanic Attorney Melrose Park
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Brookfield
- Top Hispanic Attorney Burbank
- Top Hispanic Attorney Oak Lawn
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Bridgeview
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Morton Grove
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Niles
- Hispanic Attorney Park Ridge
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Justice
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Hickory Hills
- Top Hispanic Attorney Stickney
- Top Hispanic Attorney Pilsen
- Top Hispanic Attorney Little Village