Cook County, IL Spanish Speaking Hispanic Real Estate Transaction Attorneys
Illinois real estate law comes with a long list of potential problems. Whether residential or commercial, buying, selling or leasing, new construction or renovation, real estate businesses can generate legal problems.
When problems arise, or you want to make sure they do not occur, talking to a real estate expert attorney from our Illinois office and other offices can be helpful.
Bienes Raíces Residenciales
In addition to providing representation during closing, we can prepare and negotiate contracts, review transaction documents, communicate with the other party’s Illinois property transaction attorney and help resolve issues at closing.
Bienes Raíces Comerciales
Commercial leases can involve considerable amounts of money, long terms and major obligations. We have experience in representing both landlords and tenants, and we can advise and assist in negotiating important lease terms such as security deposit, property improvements, sublease and lease, lease renewals and tax assignment , Insurance and maintenance costs.
Real Estate Transaction Lawyer For Veterans
Handling all Legal Issues Throughout Your Real Estate Transaction
We are devoted to making every commercial real estate transaction a success for property investors. Our focus is on handling all issues related to your real estate transaction, from purchase agreements to property developments to financing workouts. Our attorneys will work closely with you to develop a creative and effective strategy to not only protect your short-term goals, but also to make sure that those goals are aimed at maximizing your long-term success.
Strong Real Estate Legal Representation Throughout Illinois
Since 1979, the law firm has provided strong representation to businesses in Chicago and the surrounding parts Illinois and throughout the United States. We represent respected companies seeking new sites, real estate developers, real estate owners and lenders, as well as real estate operators and managers.
We handle all commercial real estate matters, from the purchase of small owner-occupied industrial buildings to the development of sophisticated multitenant office parks. Our attorneys have dealt with mobile home park communities, apartment complexes, shopping malls, condominiums, retail stores and much more.
Our team can represent you throughout all phases of a commercial real estate transaction, including, but limited to:
- Negotiation and preparation of sale/purchase agreements (buy/sell agreements)
- Financing and refinancing
- Syndication/raising equity capital
- Land use planning and development
- Closing documentation
- Title issues
- Lender workouts
We can also help with construction disputes and environmental law matters, such as wetlands regulatory issues involving the Illinois Department of Environmental Quality or the United States Army Corps of Engineers. We understand the amount of time and money invested in your real estate transaction. Our lawyers will work to maximize the success of your business and real estate investment.
Real Estate Lawyer Vs Agent
There’s a ton of real estate intel on the interwebs. (Why, you’re looking at some of it right now!) But even if you consider yourself the most research-savvy digital consumer of all time, you may not know everything you need to make the wisest decisions when negotiating a real estate transaction.
Maybe you’re already familiar with real estate terms like “escrow” and “easement.” But we’re not just talking about a few words that test your real estate vocabulary. We’re talking about processing the bazillions of details you’ll deal with to buy or sell a home.
Here’s a quick list of things you may not already know that could put, or keep, money in your wallet while you’re in the real estate game.
Have you purchased a property before? Or are you a landlord that is sometimes stressed out with your tenants? Find out what are the things that you can possibly do.
The government has never been deaf to the needs of the tenants and even owners of some expensive properties in the State. That is why, the Real Estate Law has been implemented.
It is not a secret from us that the legalities involved in purchasing or renting a property is very complex. That is why many have not fought a good fight since they are not aware of their rights. Yes, it is a good idea that one must hire a lawyer for him to have a guide on what’s the best move in the issues about real estate. However, many real estate owners are not well aware of where and how they can find the best lawyer for them; while others are also afraid to entrust to a newly known lawyer the confidential matters regarding the property. Well, others have suggested that you can find one in the country law firms since they are expected that they can surely manage the case, given the experience and their membership in the firm. Thus, whether a lawyer is around or not, the real estate property owner must be aware of his rights and limitations. This means that he himself must also study the Real Estate Law. The usual problems that they are facing are focused on trespassing, frauds, foreclosures and many other legal issues.
Why Do I Need A Real Estate Lawyer?
A Creative And Practical Approach To Commercial And Residential Real Estate Law
At the Chicago-area law firm of Sheehan & Associates, our real estate attorneys represent both commercial clients and individuals in all proceedings and transactions that deal with real property, both land and the structures attached to it. Our Illinois real estate lawyers handle a broad range of issues, including:
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Construction law and litigation
- Residential and commercial leases
- Business organizations
- Negotiation and preparation of contracts
- Negotiation and processing of mortgage documents
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate tax abatements and appeals
- Environmental compliance
- Housing code violations
- Eminent domain
- Seeking Efficient Resolutions In Real Estate Litigation
Real estate disputes have the potential to drag on for great lengths of time, costing individuals and companies large sums of money. Our Illinois real estate attorneys know how to develop creative solutions to problems, with the goal of resolving disputes before they get out of hand. Staying out of court is usually more cost-effective and better for all concerned. However, there are some cases that must be put before a judge. Our team's strong trial skills are an asset to our clients in real estate litigation over:
- Fraud, nondisclosure and breach of contract
- Boundary disputes, easements and adverse possession
- Commercial and residential landlord-tenant disputes
- Title disputes and quiet title actions
- Top Hispanic Attorney Chicago
- Hispanic Attorney Cicero
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Oak Park
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Berwyn
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Forest Park
- Top Hispanic Attorney Elmwood Park
- Top Hispanic Attorney River Forest
- Hispanic Attorney Lincolnwood
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Riverside
- Hispanic Attorney Evanston
- Hispanic Attorney Hines
- Hispanic Attorney Maywood
- Top Hispanic Attorney Lyons
- Top Hispanic Attorney Harwood Heights
- Hispanic Attorney River Grove
- Top Hispanic Attorney Bedford Park
- Hispanic Attorney Summit Argo
- Hispanic Attorney Broadview
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Skokie
- Hispanic Attorney Evergreen Park
- Top Hispanic Attorney Melrose Park
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Brookfield
- Top Hispanic Attorney Burbank
- Top Hispanic Attorney Oak Lawn
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Bridgeview
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Morton Grove
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Niles
- Hispanic Attorney Park Ridge
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Justice
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Hickory Hills
- Top Hispanic Attorney Stickney
- Top Hispanic Attorney Pilsen
- Top Hispanic Attorney Little Village