DuPage County, IL Spanish Speaking Hispanic Real Estate Transaction Attorneys
Illinois real estate law comes with a long list of potential problems. Whether residential or commercial, buying, selling or leasing, new construction or renovation, real estate businesses can generate legal problems.
When problems arise, or you want to make sure they do not occur, talking to a real estate expert attorney from our Illinois office and other offices can be helpful.
Bienes Raíces Residenciales
In addition to providing representation during closing, we can prepare and negotiate contracts, review transaction documents, communicate with the other party’s Illinois property transaction attorney and help resolve issues at closing.
Bienes Raíces Comerciales
Commercial leases can involve considerable amounts of money, long terms and major obligations. We have experience in representing both landlords and tenants, and we can advise and assist in negotiating important lease terms such as security deposit, property improvements, sublease and lease, lease renewals and tax assignment , Insurance and maintenance costs.
Are Real Estate Attorneys Necessary
Our real estate attorney team is a comprehensive business and real estate law firm. Whether your business is looking to purchase a commercial property or renegotiate a lease, the commercial real estate lawyers have the experience and expertise to successfully represent your business in any real estate transaction. Our business real estate attorneys provide practical business and real estate advice with flexible fee arrangements that are highly cost competitive.
The Real Estate team offers a wide range of real estate legal services:
- Acquisitions, Sales and Dispositions
- Financing and Refinancing
- HUD and MSHDA Insured Loans
- Real Estate Syndication Services, including offering memoranda and related subscription documents
- Commercial Leasing, including retail, office and industrial
- Zoning, Land Use and Regulatory Matters
- Condominium Documentation
- Property Disputes
Real estate law is central to our firm’s practice. The team consists of seasoned real estate lawyers who have experience handling all types of residential and commercial real estate matters. Regardless of the size of transaction, our attorneys specialize in providing “big firm” service for a fraction of the fees charged by large law firms. Our clients are a testament to our aptitude and include leading companies and entrepreneurs in real estate development and finance. We provide our clients with both sound legal guidance and common-sense business counseling, all at the right price.
We also handle business entity selection and formation, commercial debt collection, export compliance, and intellectual property registration and protection.
When Do I Pay My Real Estate Lawyer?
Real estate attorneys deal with the many laws and practice areas associated with land ownership issues. For example, a commercial real estate attorney knows which laws apply to commercial transactions for construction/development projects (such as condo construction), or land use/zoning projects (such as subdividing a parcel of land for development), or real property issues (such as financing a large land purchase). Likewise, residential real estate lawyers help you buy a home, or prevent you from losing your home in foreclosure. They also know how residential tenancy laws work and can advise you of your rights as a tenant. With so many types of real estate attorneys, it is important to find a specialist who does the work you need.
Are Real Estate Attorneys Necessary
What is an escrow and an escrow agent? What does it mean to have funds or documents in escrow?
An escrow agent is typically a third party designated to hold an item (usually funds, but sometimes certain documents, such as a deed and/or mortgages) for a certain time or until the occurrence of a condition, at which time the escrow agent is to hand over the item to another party. Typically the escrow agent will be the title company, and the funds and documents that they are holding include any deposits made under the contract to purchase the property, as well as the deed and the mortgage instruments. In many home purchase contracts, the initial deposit or earnest money will be held by an escrow agent until the closing. In some states, the entire closing happens through an escrow agent, with all funds and documents being collected and distributed in the manner required by specific and detailed written escrow instructions.
How does the buyer know how the land surrounding the property will be used?
Typically, the seller does not guarantee how the area surrounding the property will be used. Some purchase agreements ask the seller to warrant what the seller knows about surrounding property uses that might interfere with the use of the home, but many do not. If a buyer is concerned, he or she should contact the property appraiser or tax collector for the county in which the property is located and determine who owns the surrounding land, or speak to the zoning or planning department of your local municipality prior to purchasing the property to understand how surrounding uses may affect you. The title commitment only discloses information about the property being purchased and does not attempt to inform the buyer about surrounding uses. Sometimes a survey will identify the owners of any immediately adjacent parcels. The purchaser needs to take responsibility for finding out what uses may affect him or her. The buyer can ask the neighboring property owners if they know of plans to develop land surrounding the property. The buyer may also wish to talk with the building or zoning office of the local municipality to confirm the zoning of surrounding property so as to know what kinds of uses might be made in the future, although zoning can be changed.
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Aurora
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Batavia
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Darien
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Elmhurst
- Top Hispanic Attorney Naperville
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Oakbrook Terrace
- Best Hispanic Lawyer St. Charles
- Hispanic Attorney Warrenville
- Hispanic Attorney West Chicago
- Top Hispanic Attorney Wheaton
- Top Hispanic Attorney Wood Dale
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Addison
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Bartlett
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Bensenville
- Top Hispanic Attorney Bloomingdale
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Bolingbrook
- Hispanic Attorney Burr Ridge
- Top Hispanic Attorney Carol Stream
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Clarendon Hills
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Downers Grove
- Hispanic Attorney Elk Grove Village
- Hispanic Attorney Glendale Heights
- Top Hispanic Attorney Glen Ellyn
- Top Hispanic Attorney Hanover Park
- Top Hispanic Attorney Hinsdale
- Hispanic Attorney Itasca
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Lemont
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Lisle
- Top Hispanic Attorney Lombard
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Oak Brook
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Roselle
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Schaumburg
- Top Hispanic Attorney Villa Park
- Top Hispanic Attorney Wayne
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Westmont