Cook County, IL real estate law is a very complex area that not all lawyers know about. Whether you are buying a home or trying to sell a land, or simply need to solve a problem of proximity, the assistance of an experienced Pilsen real estate transaction lawyer is important to ensure that your interests are being protected.
At our Pilsen offices we offer you a comprehensive Spanish speaking representation in real estate law. With more than 30 years of experience and practical and innovative solutions, we have successfully represented thousands of clients throughout Illinois.
Abogados Espanoles Illinois
When you hire our Hispanic real estate attorneys in Pilsen IL, we do extensive analysis of your situation. Work together with you to know and understand your concerns so that we can present the options and / or alternatives available to you, always taking into account that our route is to obtain a positive result for you.
Best Pilsen Top Hispanic Attorney
Real Estate Transaction Lawyer For Free
Illinois Property Estate Lawyers
The legal team is known to many in Chicago and its suburbs as a premier resource for matters across the spectrum of Illinois real estate law. Our attorneys' outstanding credentials and wide-ranging knowledge are invaluable assets for clients ranging from first-time buyers to seasoned investors.
Timely, Cost-Efficient Services For Buyers, Sellers, Investors And Landlords
If you are purchasing, selling, developing or leasing property in Chicago, you can turn to our real estate attorneys with confidence. Based in the heart of downtown Chicago, we are in tune with the market, emerging trends, evolving financing options and the strategies that best serve our clients' interests.
Well-established strengths for our law firm include:
- The real-time responsiveness and efficient processes necessary to complete residential real estate transactions — including short sales — as smoothly and cost-effectively as possible
- The insight, negotiating savvy and contract knowledge essential for executing successful commercial real estate transactions, including business-critical leases
Estate Planning Attorneys Focused On Your Needs
Our lawyers apply the same detailed focus and dedication to efficiency when fulfilling the estate planning needs of our clients. Whether your concerns are basic or more complex, we will provide a personalized assessment and draft a will, powers of attorney and other legal documents ideally suited to your personal situation.
Our skills extend to living trusts, long-term care planning, and spotting and resolution of estate planning problems. However, you do not have to worry about being oversold on sophisticated tools when working with our attorneys. We answer questions promptly and clearly, and your satisfaction and peace of mind are the foremost priorities.
Real Estate Attorney For Rent To Own
What is the difference between a General Warranty Deed, Special (Limited) Warranty Deed, and Quit Claim Deed?
- General Warranty Deed. A general warranty deed guarantees the grantor’s good title before the conveyance, and that warranty continues after the conveyance. The usual guarantees or warranties by the seller are: good title, freedom from encumbrance other than as specifically identified, and right of possession to the buyer as against all others. The warranty includes any claims arising during or prior to the grantor’s ownership.
- Special (or Limited) Warranty Deed. A special warranty deed, sometimes referred to as a limited warranty deed (and some states may have a different name for this form of deed), provides less extensive warranties than the grantee receives from a general warranty deed. Under a special warranty deed, the grantor warrants only against claims arising during the period of the grantor ownership but does not warrant against any claims arising prior to the grantor’s ownership of the property.
- Quit Claim Deed. A quit claim deed contains no warranties of any kind and conveys only the interest, if any, held by the grantor (for example, if the grantor actually had no interest to convey, the quitclaim deed would not vest any ownership in the grantee). The quit-claim deed is not typically used for residential real estate purchase transactions.
- Sheriff’s Deed. A sheriff’s deed is a deed granted at the end of a mortgage foreclosure, in which the sheriff, under the order of the court in the foreclosure case, grants ownership of the property to the successful bidder at the sheriff’s sale. These deeds are quitclaim deeds and carry no warranty because the bidder at the sheriff’s sale takes title “subject to all legal encumbrances” including any flaws in the foreclosure procedure.
- Fiduciary Deed. A fiduciary deed is a deed granted by a trustee or other fiduciary (often a court-appointed individual or entity) who conveys title to property pursuant to that grantor’s authority under a trust agreement or as the result of a court-supervised proceeding.
When To Engage A Real Estate Transaction Lawyer
Our real estate attorney team is a comprehensive business and real estate law firm. Whether your business is looking to purchase a commercial property or renegotiate a lease, the commercial real estate lawyers have the experience and expertise to successfully represent your business in any real estate transaction. Our business real estate attorneys provide practical business and real estate advice with flexible fee arrangements that are highly cost competitive.
The Real Estate team offers a wide range of real estate legal services:
- Acquisitions, Sales and Dispositions
- Financing and Refinancing
- HUD and MSHDA Insured Loans
- Real Estate Syndication Services, including offering memoranda and related subscription documents
- Commercial Leasing, including retail, office and industrial
- Zoning, Land Use and Regulatory Matters
- Condominium Documentation
- Property Disputes
Real estate law is central to our firm’s practice. The team consists of seasoned real estate lawyers who have experience handling all types of residential and commercial real estate matters. Regardless of the size of transaction, our attorneys specialize in providing “big firm” service for a fraction of the fees charged by large law firms. Our clients are a testament to our aptitude and include leading companies and entrepreneurs in real estate development and finance. We provide our clients with both sound legal guidance and common-sense business counseling, all at the right price.
We also handle business entity selection and formation, commercial debt collection, export compliance, and intellectual property registration and protection.
El derecho de bienes raices es una area muy compleja que no todos los abogados conocen. Ya sea porque usted esta comprando una casa o tratando de vender un terreno, o simplemente necesita resolver un problema de colindancias, la asistencia de un abogado experimentado es importante para asegurar que sus intereses estan siendo protegidos.