How to Find The Best Real Estate Attorney For Residential & Commercial Property Transactions – Abogados de Leyes de Bienes Raíces en Illinois
The possibility of owning your own home or buying a business can be very exciting. However, understanding the contracts and knowing what you are doing can be confusing. Our Hispanic real estate attorneys will sit with you and explain all aspects of a contract and help you with the different aspects of buying, selling or leasing a property. We represent Spanish speaking individuals who wish to buy or sell real estate, investors, builders and capital lenders in all types of real estate transactions and real estate litigation.
Ayudar a desenredar los muchos hilos de Derecho Inmobiliario-Bienes Raíces
La posibilidad de ser dueño de su propia casa o la compra de un negocio puede ser muy emocionante. Sin embargo, la comprensión de los contratos y saber lo que estás haciendo puede ser confuso. Nuestros abogados se sentarán con usted y les explicarán todos los aspectos de un contrato y le ayudará con los diferentes aspectos de la compra, la venta o el arrendamiento de un inmueble. Nosotros representamos a las personas que deseen comprar o vender bienes raíces, inversionistas, constructores y prestamistas de capital en todo tipo de operaciones inmobiliarias y litigios de bienes raíces.
Real Estate Attorney For New Construction
What is the difference between a General Warranty Deed, Special (Limited) Warranty Deed, and Quit Claim Deed?
- General Warranty Deed. A general warranty deed guarantees the grantor’s good title before the conveyance, and that warranty continues after the conveyance. The usual guarantees or warranties by the seller are: good title, freedom from encumbrance other than as specifically identified, and right of possession to the buyer as against all others. The warranty includes any claims arising during or prior to the grantor’s ownership.
- Special (or Limited) Warranty Deed. A special warranty deed, sometimes referred to as a limited warranty deed (and some states may have a different name for this form of deed), provides less extensive warranties than the grantee receives from a general warranty deed. Under a special warranty deed, the grantor warrants only against claims arising during the period of the grantor ownership but does not warrant against any claims arising prior to the grantor’s ownership of the property.
- Quit Claim Deed. A quit claim deed contains no warranties of any kind and conveys only the interest, if any, held by the grantor (for example, if the grantor actually had no interest to convey, the quitclaim deed would not vest any ownership in the grantee). The quit-claim deed is not typically used for residential real estate purchase transactions.
- Sheriff’s Deed. A sheriff’s deed is a deed granted at the end of a mortgage foreclosure, in which the sheriff, under the order of the court in the foreclosure case, grants ownership of the property to the successful bidder at the sheriff’s sale. These deeds are quitclaim deeds and carry no warranty because the bidder at the sheriff’s sale takes title “subject to all legal encumbrances” including any flaws in the foreclosure procedure.
- Fiduciary Deed. A fiduciary deed is a deed granted by a trustee or other fiduciary (often a court-appointed individual or entity) who conveys title to property pursuant to that grantor’s authority under a trust agreement or as the result of a court-supervised proceeding.
What Does A Real Estate Lawyer Do For The Seller?
Illinois Property Estate Lawyers
The legal team is known to many in Chicago and its suburbs as a premier resource for matters across the spectrum of Illinois real estate law. Our attorneys' outstanding credentials and wide-ranging knowledge are invaluable assets for clients ranging from first-time buyers to seasoned investors.
Timely, Cost-Efficient Services For Buyers, Sellers, Investors And Landlords
If you are purchasing, selling, developing or leasing property in Chicago, you can turn to our real estate attorneys with confidence. Based in the heart of downtown Chicago, we are in tune with the market, emerging trends, evolving financing options and the strategies that best serve our clients' interests.
Well-established strengths for our law firm include:
- The real-time responsiveness and efficient processes necessary to complete residential real estate transactions — including short sales — as smoothly and cost-effectively as possible
- The insight, negotiating savvy and contract knowledge essential for executing successful commercial real estate transactions, including business-critical leases
Estate Planning Attorneys Focused On Your Needs
Our lawyers apply the same detailed focus and dedication to efficiency when fulfilling the estate planning needs of our clients. Whether your concerns are basic or more complex, we will provide a personalized assessment and draft a will, powers of attorney and other legal documents ideally suited to your personal situation.
Our skills extend to living trusts, long-term care planning, and spotting and resolution of estate planning problems. However, you do not have to worry about being oversold on sophisticated tools when working with our attorneys. We answer questions promptly and clearly, and your satisfaction and peace of mind are the foremost priorities.
Real Estate Attorney For New Construction
We Tackle The Full Scope Of Real Estate Law Needs
Real estate transactions can be complex. It is critical to understand the terms of any real estate contract in order to avoid liability and potential legal action in the future, but the wording of most purchase and sales agreements is anything but clear.
At our firm we represent clients involved in residential and commercial real estate matters. Whether you are preparing to buy or sell real estate, or you find yourself in the midst of a lawsuit, we have the experience and skill required to represent you in even the most complex real estate issues.Contact us online or call to arrange a free initial consultation with a real estate attorney in Illinois. We represent clients in Chicago and throughout the state. The Savings Provided By Smart Legal Guidance Pays For Itself.
When you are dealing with such a major investment, an experienced attorney can save you time, money and future disputes. At Ihrie O'Brien, our lawyers offer a wide range of real estate services, including:
- Real estate closings
- Real estate contracts
- Land use and zoning issues
- Land contracts
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Real estate document review
- Purchase offers
- Title disputes
- Property encroachment disputes
- Lot line/boundary disputes
- Fence disputes
- Contamination and other environmental issues
The Real Estate Law is the governing law that protects the rights of the landlord who has been suffering from a hard headed tenant. For instance, the tenant is purposely denying his rental fee, the law can help him. However, this goes on saying that the law is never unfair. The law is also concerned with the rights of the tenants. Yes, the law states clearly what the things that the tenants can do and their limitations since they are just renting a house or an apartment. But if the landlord comes out of bounds, the law entitles the tenant to use his rights. Oftentimes, landlords allow illegal matters to be done in the apartment and so other tenants can report this to the authorities since they are protected by the law.
Moreover, the Real Estate Law states the rights and limitations of the agents. If you want to be a property agent of a Realtor, then you have to start working on your homework now since it will not be very easy for you. You cannot go directly to your prospects in the business and talk about the property; and if you are lucky enough, sell it directly. According to the Real Estate Law, a person must pass the screening and examination stage before he can become a licensed Realtor. It must also be remembered that there are little variations of this law depending on the State that you are in. So, you better research about it now.