Will County, IL real estate law is a very complex area that not all lawyers know about. Whether you are buying a home or trying to sell a land, or simply need to solve a problem of proximity, the assistance of an experienced Frankfort real estate transaction lawyer is important to ensure that your interests are being protected.
At our Frankfort offices we offer you a comprehensive Spanish speaking representation in real estate law. With more than 30 years of experience and practical and innovative solutions, we have successfully represented thousands of clients throughout Illinois.
Abogados Espanoles Illinois
When you hire our Hispanic real estate attorneys in Frankfort IL, we do extensive analysis of your situation. Work together with you to know and understand your concerns so that we can present the options and / or alternatives available to you, always taking into account that our route is to obtain a positive result for you.
Best Frankfort Spanish Speaking Lawyer
Real Estate Transaction Lawyer For Free
What is the difference between a General Warranty Deed, Special (Limited) Warranty Deed, and Quit Claim Deed?
- General Warranty Deed. A general warranty deed guarantees the grantor’s good title before the conveyance, and that warranty continues after the conveyance. The usual guarantees or warranties by the seller are: good title, freedom from encumbrance other than as specifically identified, and right of possession to the buyer as against all others. The warranty includes any claims arising during or prior to the grantor’s ownership.
- Special (or Limited) Warranty Deed. A special warranty deed, sometimes referred to as a limited warranty deed (and some states may have a different name for this form of deed), provides less extensive warranties than the grantee receives from a general warranty deed. Under a special warranty deed, the grantor warrants only against claims arising during the period of the grantor ownership but does not warrant against any claims arising prior to the grantor’s ownership of the property.
- Quit Claim Deed. A quit claim deed contains no warranties of any kind and conveys only the interest, if any, held by the grantor (for example, if the grantor actually had no interest to convey, the quitclaim deed would not vest any ownership in the grantee). The quit-claim deed is not typically used for residential real estate purchase transactions.
- Sheriff’s Deed. A sheriff’s deed is a deed granted at the end of a mortgage foreclosure, in which the sheriff, under the order of the court in the foreclosure case, grants ownership of the property to the successful bidder at the sheriff’s sale. These deeds are quitclaim deeds and carry no warranty because the bidder at the sheriff’s sale takes title “subject to all legal encumbrances” including any flaws in the foreclosure procedure.
- Fiduciary Deed. A fiduciary deed is a deed granted by a trustee or other fiduciary (often a court-appointed individual or entity) who conveys title to property pursuant to that grantor’s authority under a trust agreement or as the result of a court-supervised proceeding.
When To Hire Real Estate Transaction Lawyer
Chicago Real Estate Law’s Comprehensive Business Approach From Start To Finish
Chicago's Finest Real Estate Lawyers offers you and your business viable real estate and business solutions, higher value propositions, and a greater return on investment. Each of the incredibly experienced real estate and business attorneys at Chicago Real Estate Law, posses nearly 20 years of experience and know-how in representing clients from individuals to billion-dollar institutions. With a team of seasoned attorneys, the capabilities of Chicago Real Estate Law range from government representation to project management, in the eyes of the law.
A Turnkey Approach To Real Estate Projects And Perspectives With Chicago Real Estate Law
Chicago Real Estate Law comes equip with comprehensive legal background and project management experience. With a multitude of different perspectives offered to real estate projects, Chicago Real Estate Law is prepared to handle projects both large and small. Our real estate and business approach focuses on saving you time, money, and simple solutions that dramatically out perform the competition. With our successful business model, you’ll outshine the competition and make more informed decisions.
Additionally, Chicago Real Estate Law is focused on a strong return on investment. Our attorneys are experienced in ground-up real estate development projects and saving you thousands of dollars in your timely process. With a history of record opening times and overcoming unforeseeable obstacles, Chicago Real Estate Law is ready to guide you through your entire real estate project process.
Illinois Real Estate Law’s Legal Experience Can’t Be Matched With A Unique Approach
Attorneys In Chicago Specializing In Real EstateBy carefully crafting legal documents, win-win contracts, and other specific documents for your real estate or business project, Chicago Real Estate Law’s legal and project management experience is ready for the challenge. We offer much more than just legal advice, by adding a broader project management approach that includes both legal and practical implications in your project. Chicago Real Estate Law is solution-orientated and cost considerate. With a FREE 30 minute consultation every month, our attorneys encourage you to call with any concerns you may have about your legal standpoint.
The attorneys at Chicago Real Estate Law are focused on establishing a nurturing and long-term relationship with all clients. We appreciate that business owners’ are not looking for a run-around approach to business, and offer the most effective way to maximize your return on investment.
Are Real Estate Transaction Lawyers In Demand
With one of the largest collections of practitioners in the Midwest, together with added depth from lawyers in our coast-to-coast network of offices, Our Real Estate practice is consistently recognized as one of the nation’s leading practices. We regularly garner high rankings from Chambers USA.
Our experienced real estate team fully understands the often complex and competing interests in real estate transactions and disputes. Clients benefit not only from our business-minded approach to handling these matters, but also from efficient and cost-effective representation. From planning to execution, our real estate practitioners apply new ideas and forward thinking techniques to solve the most sophisticated client issues. We carefully consider appropriate staffing in each matter—both by specialty and level of experience—to bring a diverse perspective to every engagement. We also leverage the experience and insight of our colleagues who practice in other areas, such as in corporate, tax, construction, environmental and employment law, in a way that enhances efficiency while keeping our clients’ objectives in mind.
Our real estate lawyers provide personalized service and practical advice to a broad client roster—including owners, lenders, developers, corporate users, tenants, receivers, investors, local government agencies, contractors, architects and property managers—both corporate and private, both large and small. For these and other clients, our representation covers, in depth, all aspects of real estate law, including without limitation, the following highlighted areas: affordable housing and community development; development; land use and zoning; leasing and property management; finance; tax incentives and economic development; workouts and water rights.
Real Estate Litigation and Transactions
Commercial property owners, landlords, residential property investors, homeowner associations, individuals and other parties throughout the Chicago area rely on us for quality advice and representation.
When disputes arise concerning title issues, breach of contract, commercial leases or other matters, we respond with vigorous representation. We seek to achieve our clients' goals in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner, while protecting their rights and interests. In addition, we facilitate property transactions of all types and provide services to help our clients maximize the value of their holdings.
Estate Planning, Probate and Estate Litigation
Our firm provides comprehensive services in the areas of estate planning, elder law and probate administration. We work hard to help our clients gain peace of mind, provide for their families, and protect their assets.
We provide results-oriented representation in matters involving will contests, trust disputes, probate disputes, contested guardianships and conservatorships, and breach of fiduciary duty. With years of experience handling complex estate litigation cases, we have the investigative resources and advocacy skills you need.
El derecho de bienes raices es una area muy compleja que no todos los abogados conocen. Ya sea porque usted esta comprando una casa o tratando de vender un terreno, o simplemente necesita resolver un problema de colindancias, la asistencia de un abogado experimentado es importante para asegurar que sus intereses estan siendo protegidos.