DuPage County, IL Spanish Speaking Hispanic Real Estate Transaction Attorneys
Illinois real estate law comes with a long list of potential problems. Whether residential or commercial, buying, selling or leasing, new construction or renovation, real estate businesses can generate legal problems.
When problems arise, or you want to make sure they do not occur, talking to a real estate expert attorney from our Illinois office and other offices can be helpful.
Bienes Raíces Residenciales
In addition to providing representation during closing, we can prepare and negotiate contracts, review transaction documents, communicate with the other party’s Illinois property transaction attorney and help resolve issues at closing.
Bienes Raíces Comerciales
Commercial leases can involve considerable amounts of money, long terms and major obligations. We have experience in representing both landlords and tenants, and we can advise and assist in negotiating important lease terms such as security deposit, property improvements, sublease and lease, lease renewals and tax assignment , Insurance and maintenance costs.
Real Estate Lawyer Vs Notary
Our real estate attorney team is a comprehensive business and real estate law firm. Whether your business is looking to purchase a commercial property or renegotiate a lease, the commercial real estate lawyers have the experience and expertise to successfully represent your business in any real estate transaction. Our business real estate attorneys provide practical business and real estate advice with flexible fee arrangements that are highly cost competitive.
The Real Estate team offers a wide range of real estate legal services:
- Acquisitions, Sales and Dispositions
- Financing and Refinancing
- HUD and MSHDA Insured Loans
- Real Estate Syndication Services, including offering memoranda and related subscription documents
- Commercial Leasing, including retail, office and industrial
- Zoning, Land Use and Regulatory Matters
- Condominium Documentation
- Property Disputes
Real estate law is central to our firm’s practice. The team consists of seasoned real estate lawyers who have experience handling all types of residential and commercial real estate matters. Regardless of the size of transaction, our attorneys specialize in providing “big firm” service for a fraction of the fees charged by large law firms. Our clients are a testament to our aptitude and include leading companies and entrepreneurs in real estate development and finance. We provide our clients with both sound legal guidance and common-sense business counseling, all at the right price.
We also handle business entity selection and formation, commercial debt collection, export compliance, and intellectual property registration and protection.
Why Do I Need A Real Estate Lawyer?
1. Home Ownership is an Important Way to Build Wealth
Home ownership isn’t for everybody. But those who step onto the home ownership ladder steadily build wealth over their lifetime. A typical homeowner’s net worth was $195,400, while that of the typical renter was $5,400, according to 2013 data from the Federal Reserve, the most recent available. New data is expected in 2016, and Lawrence Yun, chief economist of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, predicts it will show $225,000 to $230,000 in median net worth for homeowners and around $5,000 for renters.
2. Owning Real Estate Can Save You Hundreds in Taxes
If sending a chunk of your hard-earned money to Uncle Sam or your local government makes you nuts, real estate is for you. When you own, you may be eligible for a slew of real estate tax deductions and credits, including state and local income and property taxes, and mortgage interest and mortgage insurance payments. At the average tax rate, real estate deductions helped taxpayers save roughly $100 billion in 2015, according to NAR analysis.
3. Buyers Who Tapped Expert Real Estate Advice Were Glad They Did
When buyers who’ve recently worked with a real estate agent were asked why they teamed up with one, more than half said it was an important step in finding the right home, according to NAR’s “2015 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers.” Nearly four out of five consumers, 78%, say their agent was a very useful source of information.
4. Sellers Were Just as Happy They Worked with a Real Estate Pro
Your fellow consumers wholeheartedly believe it’s important to work with an agent when selling. Nearly nine out of 10 sellers, or 89%, did just that. They also reported a median gain on the sale of their home of $40,000 more than they paid for it, according to NAR’s “2015 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers.”
5. Sellers Who Spruce Up and Declutter Their Home Draw More Interest
Staging a home makes a big difference in buyers’ ability to see its potential. Four out of five real estate agents who work exclusively with buyers say staging makes it easier for buyers to visualize themselves living in the staged home, according to NAR’s “2015 Profile of Home Staging.” A well-staged home increases the price buyers are willing offer, say almost 75% REALTORS® who were surveyed about staging.Nearly half say staging will increase a home’s market value , and just under one-third say buyers are more willing to overlook a property’s faults when staging highlights its best features.
Real Estate Attorney For Tenants
We Tackle The Full Scope Of Real Estate Law Needs
Real estate transactions can be complex. It is critical to understand the terms of any real estate contract in order to avoid liability and potential legal action in the future, but the wording of most purchase and sales agreements is anything but clear.
At our firm we represent clients involved in residential and commercial real estate matters. Whether you are preparing to buy or sell real estate, or you find yourself in the midst of a lawsuit, we have the experience and skill required to represent you in even the most complex real estate issues.Contact us online or call to arrange a free initial consultation with a real estate attorney in Illinois. We represent clients in Chicago and throughout the state. The Savings Provided By Smart Legal Guidance Pays For Itself.
When you are dealing with such a major investment, an experienced attorney can save you time, money and future disputes. At Ihrie O'Brien, our lawyers offer a wide range of real estate services, including:
- Real estate closings
- Real estate contracts
- Land use and zoning issues
- Land contracts
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Real estate document review
- Purchase offers
- Title disputes
- Property encroachment disputes
- Lot line/boundary disputes
- Fence disputes
- Contamination and other environmental issues
The Real Estate Law is the governing law that protects the rights of the landlord who has been suffering from a hard headed tenant. For instance, the tenant is purposely denying his rental fee, the law can help him. However, this goes on saying that the law is never unfair. The law is also concerned with the rights of the tenants. Yes, the law states clearly what the things that the tenants can do and their limitations since they are just renting a house or an apartment. But if the landlord comes out of bounds, the law entitles the tenant to use his rights. Oftentimes, landlords allow illegal matters to be done in the apartment and so other tenants can report this to the authorities since they are protected by the law.
Moreover, the Real Estate Law states the rights and limitations of the agents. If you want to be a property agent of a Realtor, then you have to start working on your homework now since it will not be very easy for you. You cannot go directly to your prospects in the business and talk about the property; and if you are lucky enough, sell it directly. According to the Real Estate Law, a person must pass the screening and examination stage before he can become a licensed Realtor. It must also be remembered that there are little variations of this law depending on the State that you are in. So, you better research about it now.
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Aurora
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Batavia
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Darien
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Elmhurst
- Top Hispanic Attorney Naperville
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Oakbrook Terrace
- Best Hispanic Lawyer St. Charles
- Hispanic Attorney Warrenville
- Hispanic Attorney West Chicago
- Top Hispanic Attorney Wheaton
- Top Hispanic Attorney Wood Dale
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Addison
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Bartlett
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Bensenville
- Top Hispanic Attorney Bloomingdale
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Bolingbrook
- Hispanic Attorney Burr Ridge
- Top Hispanic Attorney Carol Stream
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Clarendon Hills
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Downers Grove
- Hispanic Attorney Elk Grove Village
- Hispanic Attorney Glendale Heights
- Top Hispanic Attorney Glen Ellyn
- Top Hispanic Attorney Hanover Park
- Top Hispanic Attorney Hinsdale
- Hispanic Attorney Itasca
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Lemont
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Lisle
- Top Hispanic Attorney Lombard
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Oak Brook
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Roselle
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Schaumburg
- Top Hispanic Attorney Villa Park
- Top Hispanic Attorney Wayne
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Westmont