Cook County, IL real estate law is a very complex area that not all lawyers know about. Whether you are buying a home or trying to sell a land, or simply need to solve a problem of proximity, the assistance of an experienced Elmwood Park real estate transaction lawyer is important to ensure that your interests are being protected.
At our Elmwood Park offices we offer you a comprehensive Spanish speaking representation in real estate law. With more than 30 years of experience and practical and innovative solutions, we have successfully represented thousands of clients throughout Illinois.
Abogados Espanoles Illinois
When you hire our Hispanic real estate attorneys in Elmwood Park IL, we do extensive analysis of your situation. Work together with you to know and understand your concerns so that we can present the options and / or alternatives available to you, always taking into account that our route is to obtain a positive result for you.
Best Elmwood Park Best Hispanic Lawyer
Real Estate Attorney For Rental Property
With one of the largest collections of practitioners in the Midwest, together with added depth from lawyers in our coast-to-coast network of offices, Our Real Estate practice is consistently recognized as one of the nation’s leading practices. We regularly garner high rankings from Chambers USA.
Our experienced real estate team fully understands the often complex and competing interests in real estate transactions and disputes. Clients benefit not only from our business-minded approach to handling these matters, but also from efficient and cost-effective representation. From planning to execution, our real estate practitioners apply new ideas and forward thinking techniques to solve the most sophisticated client issues. We carefully consider appropriate staffing in each matter—both by specialty and level of experience—to bring a diverse perspective to every engagement. We also leverage the experience and insight of our colleagues who practice in other areas, such as in corporate, tax, construction, environmental and employment law, in a way that enhances efficiency while keeping our clients’ objectives in mind.
Our real estate lawyers provide personalized service and practical advice to a broad client roster—including owners, lenders, developers, corporate users, tenants, receivers, investors, local government agencies, contractors, architects and property managers—both corporate and private, both large and small. For these and other clients, our representation covers, in depth, all aspects of real estate law, including without limitation, the following highlighted areas: affordable housing and community development; development; land use and zoning; leasing and property management; finance; tax incentives and economic development; workouts and water rights.
Real Estate Litigation and Transactions
Commercial property owners, landlords, residential property investors, homeowner associations, individuals and other parties throughout the Chicago area rely on us for quality advice and representation.
When disputes arise concerning title issues, breach of contract, commercial leases or other matters, we respond with vigorous representation. We seek to achieve our clients' goals in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner, while protecting their rights and interests. In addition, we facilitate property transactions of all types and provide services to help our clients maximize the value of their holdings.
Estate Planning, Probate and Estate Litigation
Our firm provides comprehensive services in the areas of estate planning, elder law and probate administration. We work hard to help our clients gain peace of mind, provide for their families, and protect their assets.
We provide results-oriented representation in matters involving will contests, trust disputes, probate disputes, contested guardianships and conservatorships, and breach of fiduciary duty. With years of experience handling complex estate litigation cases, we have the investigative resources and advocacy skills you need.
What Do Real Estate Lawyers Charge?
Our real estate attorney team is a comprehensive business and real estate law firm. Whether your business is looking to purchase a commercial property or renegotiate a lease, the commercial real estate lawyers have the experience and expertise to successfully represent your business in any real estate transaction. Our business real estate attorneys provide practical business and real estate advice with flexible fee arrangements that are highly cost competitive.
The Real Estate team offers a wide range of real estate legal services:
- Acquisitions, Sales and Dispositions
- Financing and Refinancing
- HUD and MSHDA Insured Loans
- Real Estate Syndication Services, including offering memoranda and related subscription documents
- Commercial Leasing, including retail, office and industrial
- Zoning, Land Use and Regulatory Matters
- Condominium Documentation
- Property Disputes
Real estate law is central to our firm’s practice. The team consists of seasoned real estate lawyers who have experience handling all types of residential and commercial real estate matters. Regardless of the size of transaction, our attorneys specialize in providing “big firm” service for a fraction of the fees charged by large law firms. Our clients are a testament to our aptitude and include leading companies and entrepreneurs in real estate development and finance. We provide our clients with both sound legal guidance and common-sense business counseling, all at the right price.
We also handle business entity selection and formation, commercial debt collection, export compliance, and intellectual property registration and protection.
Real Estate Attorney Vs Broker
Do you need an experienced Attorney for a Real Estate matter located in Cook County or one of the surrounding counties in Illinois?
Whether your legal matter is a landlord-tenant dispute, relating to the buying or selling of real estate, a boundary dispute with a neighbor, or something else, you need an experienced local attorney who is familiar with the laws of Illinois, but also with real estate-specific rules and regulations on the county and municipal level.
Furthermore, in today's challenging economic times, real estate laws are changing rapidly as governmental entities attempt to help distressed homeowners, landlords and businesses.
Your lawyer needs to stay informed about all of the changes in the law in order to ensure that you get the most reliable advice and the best possible outcome for your legal issue. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff of referral counselors can help you find an experienced real estate lawyer who is right for you.
Meeting the American Bar Association's Standards for Lawyer Referral, our service has among the highest experience requirements for its real estate attorneys in the entire nation.
If you'd like to get a referral online right now, get started by clicking on the link below that best describes the type of real estate attorney you need for your legal issue:
- Real Estate - Commercial (real estate transactions involving contracts and closings for commercial properties, including apartment buildings with 6 or more units; formation of partnerships, joint ventures and other real estate entities; leasing of office, retail, industrial properties or apartment buildings with 6 or more units; mortgage loan financing matters)
- Real Estate - Litigation (litigation on purchase and sale contract disputes or warranty matters; mechanics liens; foreclosures; landlord-tenant disputes involving litigation)
- Real Estate - Residential (real estate transactions involving contracts and closings for residential properties, including condominiums; representation of condominium owners or associations; leases on apartment buildings with less than 6 units);
- Real Estate - Tax (matters relating to real estate or property tax, including appeals of taxes and assessments at county and township levels; appraisal of properties for taxation purposes)
- Zoning Law (pertains to local zoning ordinances, regulations and decisions; appeals of zoning decisions, changes or denials; requests for zoning changes; special use permits; land use planning; planned unit development; and building use conversions which conflict with zoning laws or regulations)
- Condemnation (matters relating to the taking of real property by governmental entities through eminent domain or condemnation, including compensation related to government taking of property).
El derecho de bienes raices es una area muy compleja que no todos los abogados conocen. Ya sea porque usted esta comprando una casa o tratando de vender un terreno, o simplemente necesita resolver un problema de colindancias, la asistencia de un abogado experimentado es importante para asegurar que sus intereses estan siendo protegidos.