Will County, IL Spanish Speaking Hispanic Real Estate Transaction Attorneys
Illinois real estate law comes with a long list of potential problems. Whether residential or commercial, buying, selling or leasing, new construction or renovation, real estate businesses can generate legal problems.
When problems arise, or you want to make sure they do not occur, talking to a real estate expert attorney from our Illinois office and other offices can be helpful.
Bienes Raíces Residenciales
In addition to providing representation during closing, we can prepare and negotiate contracts, review transaction documents, communicate with the other party’s Illinois property transaction attorney and help resolve issues at closing.
Bienes Raíces Comerciales
Commercial leases can involve considerable amounts of money, long terms and major obligations. We have experience in representing both landlords and tenants, and we can advise and assist in negotiating important lease terms such as security deposit, property improvements, sublease and lease, lease renewals and tax assignment , Insurance and maintenance costs.
How Are Real Estate Attorneys Paid
A Creative And Practical Approach To Commercial And Residential Real Estate Law
At the Chicago-area law firm of Sheehan & Associates, our real estate attorneys represent both commercial clients and individuals in all proceedings and transactions that deal with real property, both land and the structures attached to it. Our Illinois real estate lawyers handle a broad range of issues, including:
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Construction law and litigation
- Residential and commercial leases
- Business organizations
- Negotiation and preparation of contracts
- Negotiation and processing of mortgage documents
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate tax abatements and appeals
- Environmental compliance
- Housing code violations
- Eminent domain
- Seeking Efficient Resolutions In Real Estate Litigation
Real estate disputes have the potential to drag on for great lengths of time, costing individuals and companies large sums of money. Our Illinois real estate attorneys know how to develop creative solutions to problems, with the goal of resolving disputes before they get out of hand. Staying out of court is usually more cost-effective and better for all concerned. However, there are some cases that must be put before a judge. Our team's strong trial skills are an asset to our clients in real estate litigation over:
- Fraud, nondisclosure and breach of contract
- Boundary disputes, easements and adverse possession
- Commercial and residential landlord-tenant disputes
- Title disputes and quiet title actions
Are Real Estate Brokers Transaction Lawyers
We Tackle The Full Scope Of Real Estate Law Needs
Real estate transactions can be complex. It is critical to understand the terms of any real estate contract in order to avoid liability and potential legal action in the future, but the wording of most purchase and sales agreements is anything but clear.
At our firm we represent clients involved in residential and commercial real estate matters. Whether you are preparing to buy or sell real estate, or you find yourself in the midst of a lawsuit, we have the experience and skill required to represent you in even the most complex real estate issues.Contact us online or call to arrange a free initial consultation with a real estate attorney in Illinois. We represent clients in Chicago and throughout the state. The Savings Provided By Smart Legal Guidance Pays For Itself.
When you are dealing with such a major investment, an experienced attorney can save you time, money and future disputes. At Ihrie O'Brien, our lawyers offer a wide range of real estate services, including:
- Real estate closings
- Real estate contracts
- Land use and zoning issues
- Land contracts
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Real estate document review
- Purchase offers
- Title disputes
- Property encroachment disputes
- Lot line/boundary disputes
- Fence disputes
- Contamination and other environmental issues
The Real Estate Law is the governing law that protects the rights of the landlord who has been suffering from a hard headed tenant. For instance, the tenant is purposely denying his rental fee, the law can help him. However, this goes on saying that the law is never unfair. The law is also concerned with the rights of the tenants. Yes, the law states clearly what the things that the tenants can do and their limitations since they are just renting a house or an apartment. But if the landlord comes out of bounds, the law entitles the tenant to use his rights. Oftentimes, landlords allow illegal matters to be done in the apartment and so other tenants can report this to the authorities since they are protected by the law.
Moreover, the Real Estate Law states the rights and limitations of the agents. If you want to be a property agent of a Realtor, then you have to start working on your homework now since it will not be very easy for you. You cannot go directly to your prospects in the business and talk about the property; and if you are lucky enough, sell it directly. According to the Real Estate Law, a person must pass the screening and examination stage before he can become a licensed Realtor. It must also be remembered that there are little variations of this law depending on the State that you are in. So, you better research about it now.
What Can A Real Estate Lawyer Do For You?
Do you need an experienced Attorney for a Real Estate matter located in Cook County or one of the surrounding counties in Illinois?
Whether your legal matter is a landlord-tenant dispute, relating to the buying or selling of real estate, a boundary dispute with a neighbor, or something else, you need an experienced local attorney who is familiar with the laws of Illinois, but also with real estate-specific rules and regulations on the county and municipal level.
Furthermore, in today's challenging economic times, real estate laws are changing rapidly as governmental entities attempt to help distressed homeowners, landlords and businesses.
Your lawyer needs to stay informed about all of the changes in the law in order to ensure that you get the most reliable advice and the best possible outcome for your legal issue. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff of referral counselors can help you find an experienced real estate lawyer who is right for you.
Meeting the American Bar Association's Standards for Lawyer Referral, our service has among the highest experience requirements for its real estate attorneys in the entire nation.
If you'd like to get a referral online right now, get started by clicking on the link below that best describes the type of real estate attorney you need for your legal issue:
- Real Estate - Commercial (real estate transactions involving contracts and closings for commercial properties, including apartment buildings with 6 or more units; formation of partnerships, joint ventures and other real estate entities; leasing of office, retail, industrial properties or apartment buildings with 6 or more units; mortgage loan financing matters)
- Real Estate - Litigation (litigation on purchase and sale contract disputes or warranty matters; mechanics liens; foreclosures; landlord-tenant disputes involving litigation)
- Real Estate - Residential (real estate transactions involving contracts and closings for residential properties, including condominiums; representation of condominium owners or associations; leases on apartment buildings with less than 6 units);
- Real Estate - Tax (matters relating to real estate or property tax, including appeals of taxes and assessments at county and township levels; appraisal of properties for taxation purposes)
- Zoning Law (pertains to local zoning ordinances, regulations and decisions; appeals of zoning decisions, changes or denials; requests for zoning changes; special use permits; land use planning; planned unit development; and building use conversions which conflict with zoning laws or regulations)
- Condemnation (matters relating to the taking of real property by governmental entities through eminent domain or condemnation, including compensation related to government taking of property).
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Beecher
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Braidwood
- Top Hispanic Attorney Channahon
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Crest Hill
- Hispanic Attorney Crete
- Hispanic Attorney Frankfort
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Green Garden
- Top Hispanic Attorney Homer Glen
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Joliet
- Hispanic Attorney Lockport
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Manhattan
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Mokena
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Monee
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer New Lenox
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Orland Park
- Top Hispanic Attorney Peotone
- Hispanic Attorney Plainfield
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer Romeoville
- Top Hispanic Attorney Shorewood
- Best Hispanic Lawyer Wilmington