Will County, IL real estate law is a very complex area that not all lawyers know about. Whether you are buying a home or trying to sell a land, or simply need to solve a problem of proximity, the assistance of an experienced Mokena real estate transaction lawyer is important to ensure that your interests are being protected.
At our Mokena offices we offer you a comprehensive Spanish speaking representation in real estate law. With more than 30 years of experience and practical and innovative solutions, we have successfully represented thousands of clients throughout Illinois.
Abogados Espanoles Illinois
When you hire our Hispanic real estate attorneys in Mokena IL, we do extensive analysis of your situation. Work together with you to know and understand your concerns so that we can present the options and / or alternatives available to you, always taking into account that our route is to obtain a positive result for you.
Best Mokena Hispanic Attorney
How Do Real Estate Lawyers Work?
Do you need an experienced Attorney for a Real Estate matter located in Cook County or one of the surrounding counties in Illinois?
Whether your legal matter is a landlord-tenant dispute, relating to the buying or selling of real estate, a boundary dispute with a neighbor, or something else, you need an experienced local attorney who is familiar with the laws of Illinois, but also with real estate-specific rules and regulations on the county and municipal level.
Furthermore, in today's challenging economic times, real estate laws are changing rapidly as governmental entities attempt to help distressed homeowners, landlords and businesses.
Your lawyer needs to stay informed about all of the changes in the law in order to ensure that you get the most reliable advice and the best possible outcome for your legal issue. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff of referral counselors can help you find an experienced real estate lawyer who is right for you.
Meeting the American Bar Association's Standards for Lawyer Referral, our service has among the highest experience requirements for its real estate attorneys in the entire nation.
If you'd like to get a referral online right now, get started by clicking on the link below that best describes the type of real estate attorney you need for your legal issue:
- Real Estate - Commercial (real estate transactions involving contracts and closings for commercial properties, including apartment buildings with 6 or more units; formation of partnerships, joint ventures and other real estate entities; leasing of office, retail, industrial properties or apartment buildings with 6 or more units; mortgage loan financing matters)
- Real Estate - Litigation (litigation on purchase and sale contract disputes or warranty matters; mechanics liens; foreclosures; landlord-tenant disputes involving litigation)
- Real Estate - Residential (real estate transactions involving contracts and closings for residential properties, including condominiums; representation of condominium owners or associations; leases on apartment buildings with less than 6 units);
- Real Estate - Tax (matters relating to real estate or property tax, including appeals of taxes and assessments at county and township levels; appraisal of properties for taxation purposes)
- Zoning Law (pertains to local zoning ordinances, regulations and decisions; appeals of zoning decisions, changes or denials; requests for zoning changes; special use permits; land use planning; planned unit development; and building use conversions which conflict with zoning laws or regulations)
- Condemnation (matters relating to the taking of real property by governmental entities through eminent domain or condemnation, including compensation related to government taking of property).
Why Real Estate Attorney?
A Creative And Practical Approach To Commercial And Residential Real Estate Law
At the Chicago-area law firm of Sheehan & Associates, our real estate attorneys represent both commercial clients and individuals in all proceedings and transactions that deal with real property, both land and the structures attached to it. Our Illinois real estate lawyers handle a broad range of issues, including:
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Construction law and litigation
- Residential and commercial leases
- Business organizations
- Negotiation and preparation of contracts
- Negotiation and processing of mortgage documents
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate tax abatements and appeals
- Environmental compliance
- Housing code violations
- Eminent domain
- Seeking Efficient Resolutions In Real Estate Litigation
Real estate disputes have the potential to drag on for great lengths of time, costing individuals and companies large sums of money. Our Illinois real estate attorneys know how to develop creative solutions to problems, with the goal of resolving disputes before they get out of hand. Staying out of court is usually more cost-effective and better for all concerned. However, there are some cases that must be put before a judge. Our team's strong trial skills are an asset to our clients in real estate litigation over:
- Fraud, nondisclosure and breach of contract
- Boundary disputes, easements and adverse possession
- Commercial and residential landlord-tenant disputes
- Title disputes and quiet title actions
What To Ask Real Estate Lawyer?
With one of the largest collections of practitioners in the Midwest, together with added depth from lawyers in our coast-to-coast network of offices, Our Real Estate practice is consistently recognized as one of the nation’s leading practices. We regularly garner high rankings from Chambers USA.
Our experienced real estate team fully understands the often complex and competing interests in real estate transactions and disputes. Clients benefit not only from our business-minded approach to handling these matters, but also from efficient and cost-effective representation. From planning to execution, our real estate practitioners apply new ideas and forward thinking techniques to solve the most sophisticated client issues. We carefully consider appropriate staffing in each matter—both by specialty and level of experience—to bring a diverse perspective to every engagement. We also leverage the experience and insight of our colleagues who practice in other areas, such as in corporate, tax, construction, environmental and employment law, in a way that enhances efficiency while keeping our clients’ objectives in mind.
Our real estate lawyers provide personalized service and practical advice to a broad client roster—including owners, lenders, developers, corporate users, tenants, receivers, investors, local government agencies, contractors, architects and property managers—both corporate and private, both large and small. For these and other clients, our representation covers, in depth, all aspects of real estate law, including without limitation, the following highlighted areas: affordable housing and community development; development; land use and zoning; leasing and property management; finance; tax incentives and economic development; workouts and water rights.
Real Estate Litigation and Transactions
Commercial property owners, landlords, residential property investors, homeowner associations, individuals and other parties throughout the Chicago area rely on us for quality advice and representation.
When disputes arise concerning title issues, breach of contract, commercial leases or other matters, we respond with vigorous representation. We seek to achieve our clients' goals in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner, while protecting their rights and interests. In addition, we facilitate property transactions of all types and provide services to help our clients maximize the value of their holdings.
Estate Planning, Probate and Estate Litigation
Our firm provides comprehensive services in the areas of estate planning, elder law and probate administration. We work hard to help our clients gain peace of mind, provide for their families, and protect their assets.
We provide results-oriented representation in matters involving will contests, trust disputes, probate disputes, contested guardianships and conservatorships, and breach of fiduciary duty. With years of experience handling complex estate litigation cases, we have the investigative resources and advocacy skills you need.
El derecho de bienes raices es una area muy compleja que no todos los abogados conocen. Ya sea porque usted esta comprando una casa o tratando de vender un terreno, o simplemente necesita resolver un problema de colindancias, la asistencia de un abogado experimentado es importante para asegurar que sus intereses estan siendo protegidos.