How to Find The Best Real Estate Attorney For Residential & Commercial Property Transactions – Abogados de Leyes de Bienes Raíces en Illinois
The possibility of owning your own home or buying a business can be very exciting. However, understanding the contracts and knowing what you are doing can be confusing. Our Hispanic real estate attorneys will sit with you and explain all aspects of a contract and help you with the different aspects of buying, selling or leasing a property. We represent Spanish speaking individuals who wish to buy or sell real estate, investors, builders and capital lenders in all types of real estate transactions and real estate litigation.
Ayudar a desenredar los muchos hilos de Derecho Inmobiliario-Bienes Raíces
La posibilidad de ser dueño de su propia casa o la compra de un negocio puede ser muy emocionante. Sin embargo, la comprensión de los contratos y saber lo que estás haciendo puede ser confuso. Nuestros abogados se sentarán con usted y les explicarán todos los aspectos de un contrato y le ayudará con los diferentes aspectos de la compra, la venta o el arrendamiento de un inmueble. Nosotros representamos a las personas que deseen comprar o vender bienes raíces, inversionistas, constructores y prestamistas de capital en todo tipo de operaciones inmobiliarias y litigios de bienes raíces.
Who Pays Real Estate Attorney Fees?
Do you need an experienced Attorney for a Real Estate matter located in Cook County or one of the surrounding counties in Illinois?
Whether your legal matter is a landlord-tenant dispute, relating to the buying or selling of real estate, a boundary dispute with a neighbor, or something else, you need an experienced local attorney who is familiar with the laws of Illinois, but also with real estate-specific rules and regulations on the county and municipal level.
Furthermore, in today's challenging economic times, real estate laws are changing rapidly as governmental entities attempt to help distressed homeowners, landlords and businesses.
Your lawyer needs to stay informed about all of the changes in the law in order to ensure that you get the most reliable advice and the best possible outcome for your legal issue. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff of referral counselors can help you find an experienced real estate lawyer who is right for you.
Meeting the American Bar Association's Standards for Lawyer Referral, our service has among the highest experience requirements for its real estate attorneys in the entire nation.
If you'd like to get a referral online right now, get started by clicking on the link below that best describes the type of real estate attorney you need for your legal issue:
- Real Estate - Commercial (real estate transactions involving contracts and closings for commercial properties, including apartment buildings with 6 or more units; formation of partnerships, joint ventures and other real estate entities; leasing of office, retail, industrial properties or apartment buildings with 6 or more units; mortgage loan financing matters)
- Real Estate - Litigation (litigation on purchase and sale contract disputes or warranty matters; mechanics liens; foreclosures; landlord-tenant disputes involving litigation)
- Real Estate - Residential (real estate transactions involving contracts and closings for residential properties, including condominiums; representation of condominium owners or associations; leases on apartment buildings with less than 6 units);
- Real Estate - Tax (matters relating to real estate or property tax, including appeals of taxes and assessments at county and township levels; appraisal of properties for taxation purposes)
- Zoning Law (pertains to local zoning ordinances, regulations and decisions; appeals of zoning decisions, changes or denials; requests for zoning changes; special use permits; land use planning; planned unit development; and building use conversions which conflict with zoning laws or regulations)
- Condemnation (matters relating to the taking of real property by governmental entities through eminent domain or condemnation, including compensation related to government taking of property).
Real Estate Lawyer Versus Agent
A Real Estate transaction has a lot of paperwork and legal documentation needed to be read and done. Not all real estate agents and sometimes company will discuss to their clients the lengthy terms and conditions of each deals. Most victims of real estate scams and frauds handled the transaction and transfers by themselves and have suffered harsh consequences. It is better to start any transactions with legal papers with a reliable lawyer who is knowledgeable in every nooks and cranny of the real estate industry. These kind of legal aid is what we call real estate lawyers. But, what are they really and what will they do for you? A Real Estate lawyers' basic job is to read, understand and summarize legal agreements for you.
If you are purchasing, real estate lawyer duties are:
- Review of the Agreement of Purchase and Sale and Status Certificate where applicable
- Arrange and review land title search
- Request other required searches
- Obtain information regarding satisfaction of conditions/deliverables
- Request and obtain title insurance
- Prepare and register transfer
- Prepare and register charge for client and lender
- Receive mortgage funds and rest of closing funds in trust
- Receive keys and deliver to client once released, release closing funds
- Report to Lender and to client
- Advise municipality of change in ownership
If you are selling, real estate duties are:
- Obtain property tax information from client or from City
- Receive, review and respond to requisitions
- Obtain mortgage pay out statement if there is a mortgage
- Review and release transfer
- Pay out existing Charge
- Attend with client for review and execution of closing documents and obtain keys from client
- Receive closing funds in trust and pay out existing encumbrances and real estate commissions
- Deliver key to Purchaser and release keys
- Discharge existing mortgage
- Advise municipality of change in ownership
The most important job a real estate lawyer does for you is to protect from you fraudulent transactions and other scams. If a transaction goes haywire it is their duty to go to court to file legal complaints.
It is really necessary to have a real estate lawyer to back you up in all your property deals but it is your job to inspect the credentials and reliability of the real estate lawyer you want to employ.
What To Ask Real Estate Lawyer?
Are you Looking for a Real Estate Attorney in Illinois?
Call today for your free attorney consultation
Real estate lawyers are a dime a dozen; a great real estate lawyer in Illinois is hard to come across. Real estate transactions can be complex and tricky, but they don’t have to be. Our skilled real estate attorneys are committed to serving the real estate needs of our clients with integrity and dedication.
Our real estate lawyers represents homeowners, small business owners, real estate developers, landlords, tenants, and other commercial clients with a variety of real estate issues.
Do you need a real estate lawyer? Call us today to schedule a free confidential consultation with a highly skilled Illinois real estate attorney. Or, contact us here. Our firm serves the entire Metro-Chicago area.
Experienced Illinois Real Estate Lawyers
Complex and intricate real estate transactions are becoming the norm in today’s real estate environment. Law’s real estate practice brings a wealth of knowledge to residents and businesses of Illinois.
Our real estate attorneys provide legal representation and advice regarding:
- Buying and selling commercial and residential real estate
- Drafting/Reviewing real estate contracts
- Lease/Purchase agreements
- Land use and zoning
Contact Our Law Firm today to discuss your real estate matters
If you are faced with a real estate legal issue and would like to learn more about your options, our real estate attorneys would be glad to meet with you. We will go over your options and answer any questions you may have during your free consultation.
Give us a call to schedule a free consultation. Our office is located in Troy.