Cook County, IL real estate law is a very complex area that not all lawyers know about. Whether you are buying a home or trying to sell a land, or simply need to solve a problem of proximity, the assistance of an experienced Forest Park real estate transaction lawyer is important to ensure that your interests are being protected.
At our Forest Park offices we offer you a comprehensive Spanish speaking representation in real estate law. With more than 30 years of experience and practical and innovative solutions, we have successfully represented thousands of clients throughout Illinois.
Abogados Espanoles Illinois
When you hire our Hispanic real estate attorneys in Forest Park IL, we do extensive analysis of your situation. Work together with you to know and understand your concerns so that we can present the options and / or alternatives available to you, always taking into account that our route is to obtain a positive result for you.
Best Forest Park Spanish Speaking Lawyer
When To Pay Real Estate Transaction Lawyer
A Real Estate transaction has a lot of paperwork and legal documentation needed to be read and done. Not all real estate agents and sometimes company will discuss to their clients the lengthy terms and conditions of each deals. Most victims of real estate scams and frauds handled the transaction and transfers by themselves and have suffered harsh consequences. It is better to start any transactions with legal papers with a reliable lawyer who is knowledgeable in every nooks and cranny of the real estate industry. These kind of legal aid is what we call real estate lawyers. But, what are they really and what will they do for you? A Real Estate lawyers' basic job is to read, understand and summarize legal agreements for you.
If you are purchasing, real estate lawyer duties are:
- Review of the Agreement of Purchase and Sale and Status Certificate where applicable
- Arrange and review land title search
- Request other required searches
- Obtain information regarding satisfaction of conditions/deliverables
- Request and obtain title insurance
- Prepare and register transfer
- Prepare and register charge for client and lender
- Receive mortgage funds and rest of closing funds in trust
- Receive keys and deliver to client once released, release closing funds
- Report to Lender and to client
- Advise municipality of change in ownership
If you are selling, real estate duties are:
- Obtain property tax information from client or from City
- Receive, review and respond to requisitions
- Obtain mortgage pay out statement if there is a mortgage
- Review and release transfer
- Pay out existing Charge
- Attend with client for review and execution of closing documents and obtain keys from client
- Receive closing funds in trust and pay out existing encumbrances and real estate commissions
- Deliver key to Purchaser and release keys
- Discharge existing mortgage
- Advise municipality of change in ownership
The most important job a real estate lawyer does for you is to protect from you fraudulent transactions and other scams. If a transaction goes haywire it is their duty to go to court to file legal complaints.
It is really necessary to have a real estate lawyer to back you up in all your property deals but it is your job to inspect the credentials and reliability of the real estate lawyer you want to employ.
When Should You Hire A Real Estate Lawyer?
Do you need an experienced Attorney for a Real Estate matter located in Cook County or one of the surrounding counties in Illinois?
Whether your legal matter is a landlord-tenant dispute, relating to the buying or selling of real estate, a boundary dispute with a neighbor, or something else, you need an experienced local attorney who is familiar with the laws of Illinois, but also with real estate-specific rules and regulations on the county and municipal level.
Furthermore, in today's challenging economic times, real estate laws are changing rapidly as governmental entities attempt to help distressed homeowners, landlords and businesses.
Your lawyer needs to stay informed about all of the changes in the law in order to ensure that you get the most reliable advice and the best possible outcome for your legal issue. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff of referral counselors can help you find an experienced real estate lawyer who is right for you.
Meeting the American Bar Association's Standards for Lawyer Referral, our service has among the highest experience requirements for its real estate attorneys in the entire nation.
If you'd like to get a referral online right now, get started by clicking on the link below that best describes the type of real estate attorney you need for your legal issue:
- Real Estate - Commercial (real estate transactions involving contracts and closings for commercial properties, including apartment buildings with 6 or more units; formation of partnerships, joint ventures and other real estate entities; leasing of office, retail, industrial properties or apartment buildings with 6 or more units; mortgage loan financing matters)
- Real Estate - Litigation (litigation on purchase and sale contract disputes or warranty matters; mechanics liens; foreclosures; landlord-tenant disputes involving litigation)
- Real Estate - Residential (real estate transactions involving contracts and closings for residential properties, including condominiums; representation of condominium owners or associations; leases on apartment buildings with less than 6 units);
- Real Estate - Tax (matters relating to real estate or property tax, including appeals of taxes and assessments at county and township levels; appraisal of properties for taxation purposes)
- Zoning Law (pertains to local zoning ordinances, regulations and decisions; appeals of zoning decisions, changes or denials; requests for zoning changes; special use permits; land use planning; planned unit development; and building use conversions which conflict with zoning laws or regulations)
- Condemnation (matters relating to the taking of real property by governmental entities through eminent domain or condemnation, including compensation related to government taking of property).
Real Estate Lawyer Or Title Company
With one of the largest collections of practitioners in the Midwest, together with added depth from lawyers in our coast-to-coast network of offices, Our Real Estate practice is consistently recognized as one of the nation’s leading practices. We regularly garner high rankings from Chambers USA.
Our experienced real estate team fully understands the often complex and competing interests in real estate transactions and disputes. Clients benefit not only from our business-minded approach to handling these matters, but also from efficient and cost-effective representation. From planning to execution, our real estate practitioners apply new ideas and forward thinking techniques to solve the most sophisticated client issues. We carefully consider appropriate staffing in each matter—both by specialty and level of experience—to bring a diverse perspective to every engagement. We also leverage the experience and insight of our colleagues who practice in other areas, such as in corporate, tax, construction, environmental and employment law, in a way that enhances efficiency while keeping our clients’ objectives in mind.
Our real estate lawyers provide personalized service and practical advice to a broad client roster—including owners, lenders, developers, corporate users, tenants, receivers, investors, local government agencies, contractors, architects and property managers—both corporate and private, both large and small. For these and other clients, our representation covers, in depth, all aspects of real estate law, including without limitation, the following highlighted areas: affordable housing and community development; development; land use and zoning; leasing and property management; finance; tax incentives and economic development; workouts and water rights.
Real Estate Litigation and Transactions
Commercial property owners, landlords, residential property investors, homeowner associations, individuals and other parties throughout the Chicago area rely on us for quality advice and representation.
When disputes arise concerning title issues, breach of contract, commercial leases or other matters, we respond with vigorous representation. We seek to achieve our clients' goals in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner, while protecting their rights and interests. In addition, we facilitate property transactions of all types and provide services to help our clients maximize the value of their holdings.
Estate Planning, Probate and Estate Litigation
Our firm provides comprehensive services in the areas of estate planning, elder law and probate administration. We work hard to help our clients gain peace of mind, provide for their families, and protect their assets.
We provide results-oriented representation in matters involving will contests, trust disputes, probate disputes, contested guardianships and conservatorships, and breach of fiduciary duty. With years of experience handling complex estate litigation cases, we have the investigative resources and advocacy skills you need.
El derecho de bienes raices es una area muy compleja que no todos los abogados conocen. Ya sea porque usted esta comprando una casa o tratando de vender un terreno, o simplemente necesita resolver un problema de colindancias, la asistencia de un abogado experimentado es importante para asegurar que sus intereses estan siendo protegidos.