DuPage County, IL real estate law is a very complex area that not all lawyers know about. Whether you are buying a home or trying to sell a land, or simply need to solve a problem of proximity, the assistance of an experienced Addison real estate transaction lawyer is important to ensure that your interests are being protected.
At our Addison offices we offer you a comprehensive Spanish speaking representation in real estate law. With more than 30 years of experience and practical and innovative solutions, we have successfully represented thousands of clients throughout Illinois.
Abogados Espanoles Illinois
When you hire our Hispanic real estate attorneys in Addison IL, we do extensive analysis of your situation. Work together with you to know and understand your concerns so that we can present the options and / or alternatives available to you, always taking into account that our route is to obtain a positive result for you.
Best Addison Hispanic Attorney
Real Estate Lawyer Vs Agent
Real estate attorneys deal with the many laws and practice areas associated with land ownership issues. For example, a commercial real estate attorney knows which laws apply to commercial transactions for construction/development projects (such as condo construction), or land use/zoning projects (such as subdividing a parcel of land for development), or real property issues (such as financing a large land purchase). Likewise, residential real estate lawyers help you buy a home, or prevent you from losing your home in foreclosure. They also know how residential tenancy laws work and can advise you of your rights as a tenant. With so many types of real estate attorneys, it is important to find a specialist who does the work you need.
When Does A Real Estate Transaction Lawyer Get Paid
Are you Looking for a Real Estate Attorney in Illinois?
Call today for your free attorney consultation
Real estate lawyers are a dime a dozen; a great real estate lawyer in Illinois is hard to come across. Real estate transactions can be complex and tricky, but they don’t have to be. Our skilled real estate attorneys are committed to serving the real estate needs of our clients with integrity and dedication.
Our real estate lawyers represents homeowners, small business owners, real estate developers, landlords, tenants, and other commercial clients with a variety of real estate issues.
Do you need a real estate lawyer? Call us today to schedule a free confidential consultation with a highly skilled Illinois real estate attorney. Or, contact us here. Our firm serves the entire Metro-Chicago area.
Experienced Illinois Real Estate Lawyers
Complex and intricate real estate transactions are becoming the norm in today’s real estate environment. Law’s real estate practice brings a wealth of knowledge to residents and businesses of Illinois.
Our real estate attorneys provide legal representation and advice regarding:
- Buying and selling commercial and residential real estate
- Drafting/Reviewing real estate contracts
- Lease/Purchase agreements
- Land use and zoning
Contact Our Law Firm today to discuss your real estate matters
If you are faced with a real estate legal issue and would like to learn more about your options, our real estate attorneys would be glad to meet with you. We will go over your options and answer any questions you may have during your free consultation.
Give us a call to schedule a free consultation. Our office is located in Troy.
Real Estate Attorney For Investors
Do you need an experienced Attorney for a Real Estate matter located in Cook County or one of the surrounding counties in Illinois?
Whether your legal matter is a landlord-tenant dispute, relating to the buying or selling of real estate, a boundary dispute with a neighbor, or something else, you need an experienced local attorney who is familiar with the laws of Illinois, but also with real estate-specific rules and regulations on the county and municipal level.
Furthermore, in today's challenging economic times, real estate laws are changing rapidly as governmental entities attempt to help distressed homeowners, landlords and businesses.
Your lawyer needs to stay informed about all of the changes in the law in order to ensure that you get the most reliable advice and the best possible outcome for your legal issue. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff of referral counselors can help you find an experienced real estate lawyer who is right for you.
Meeting the American Bar Association's Standards for Lawyer Referral, our service has among the highest experience requirements for its real estate attorneys in the entire nation.
If you'd like to get a referral online right now, get started by clicking on the link below that best describes the type of real estate attorney you need for your legal issue:
- Real Estate - Commercial (real estate transactions involving contracts and closings for commercial properties, including apartment buildings with 6 or more units; formation of partnerships, joint ventures and other real estate entities; leasing of office, retail, industrial properties or apartment buildings with 6 or more units; mortgage loan financing matters)
- Real Estate - Litigation (litigation on purchase and sale contract disputes or warranty matters; mechanics liens; foreclosures; landlord-tenant disputes involving litigation)
- Real Estate - Residential (real estate transactions involving contracts and closings for residential properties, including condominiums; representation of condominium owners or associations; leases on apartment buildings with less than 6 units);
- Real Estate - Tax (matters relating to real estate or property tax, including appeals of taxes and assessments at county and township levels; appraisal of properties for taxation purposes)
- Zoning Law (pertains to local zoning ordinances, regulations and decisions; appeals of zoning decisions, changes or denials; requests for zoning changes; special use permits; land use planning; planned unit development; and building use conversions which conflict with zoning laws or regulations)
- Condemnation (matters relating to the taking of real property by governmental entities through eminent domain or condemnation, including compensation related to government taking of property).
El derecho de bienes raices es una area muy compleja que no todos los abogados conocen. Ya sea porque usted esta comprando una casa o tratando de vender un terreno, o simplemente necesita resolver un problema de colindancias, la asistencia de un abogado experimentado es importante para asegurar que sus intereses estan siendo protegidos.