DuPage County, IL real estate law is a very complex area that not all lawyers know about. Whether you are buying a home or trying to sell a land, or simply need to solve a problem of proximity, the assistance of an experienced Lemont real estate transaction lawyer is important to ensure that your interests are being protected.
At our Lemont offices we offer you a comprehensive Spanish speaking representation in real estate law. With more than 30 years of experience and practical and innovative solutions, we have successfully represented thousands of clients throughout Illinois.
Abogados Espanoles Illinois
When you hire our Hispanic real estate attorneys in Lemont IL, we do extensive analysis of your situation. Work together with you to know and understand your concerns so that we can present the options and / or alternatives available to you, always taking into account that our route is to obtain a positive result for you.
Best Lemont Top Hispanic Attorney
How Much Are Real Estate Transaction Lawyer Fees In Ontario
We Tackle The Full Scope Of Real Estate Law Needs
Real estate transactions can be complex. It is critical to understand the terms of any real estate contract in order to avoid liability and potential legal action in the future, but the wording of most purchase and sales agreements is anything but clear.
At our firm we represent clients involved in residential and commercial real estate matters. Whether you are preparing to buy or sell real estate, or you find yourself in the midst of a lawsuit, we have the experience and skill required to represent you in even the most complex real estate issues.Contact us online or call to arrange a free initial consultation with a real estate attorney in Illinois. We represent clients in Chicago and throughout the state. The Savings Provided By Smart Legal Guidance Pays For Itself.
When you are dealing with such a major investment, an experienced attorney can save you time, money and future disputes. At Ihrie O'Brien, our lawyers offer a wide range of real estate services, including:
- Real estate closings
- Real estate contracts
- Land use and zoning issues
- Land contracts
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Real estate document review
- Purchase offers
- Title disputes
- Property encroachment disputes
- Lot line/boundary disputes
- Fence disputes
- Contamination and other environmental issues
The Real Estate Law is the governing law that protects the rights of the landlord who has been suffering from a hard headed tenant. For instance, the tenant is purposely denying his rental fee, the law can help him. However, this goes on saying that the law is never unfair. The law is also concerned with the rights of the tenants. Yes, the law states clearly what the things that the tenants can do and their limitations since they are just renting a house or an apartment. But if the landlord comes out of bounds, the law entitles the tenant to use his rights. Oftentimes, landlords allow illegal matters to be done in the apartment and so other tenants can report this to the authorities since they are protected by the law.
Moreover, the Real Estate Law states the rights and limitations of the agents. If you want to be a property agent of a Realtor, then you have to start working on your homework now since it will not be very easy for you. You cannot go directly to your prospects in the business and talk about the property; and if you are lucky enough, sell it directly. According to the Real Estate Law, a person must pass the screening and examination stage before he can become a licensed Realtor. It must also be remembered that there are little variations of this law depending on the State that you are in. So, you better research about it now.
Why Do We Need A Real Estate Lawyer?
Do you need an experienced Attorney for a Real Estate matter located in Cook County or one of the surrounding counties in Illinois?
Whether your legal matter is a landlord-tenant dispute, relating to the buying or selling of real estate, a boundary dispute with a neighbor, or something else, you need an experienced local attorney who is familiar with the laws of Illinois, but also with real estate-specific rules and regulations on the county and municipal level.
Furthermore, in today's challenging economic times, real estate laws are changing rapidly as governmental entities attempt to help distressed homeowners, landlords and businesses.
Your lawyer needs to stay informed about all of the changes in the law in order to ensure that you get the most reliable advice and the best possible outcome for your legal issue. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff of referral counselors can help you find an experienced real estate lawyer who is right for you.
Meeting the American Bar Association's Standards for Lawyer Referral, our service has among the highest experience requirements for its real estate attorneys in the entire nation.
If you'd like to get a referral online right now, get started by clicking on the link below that best describes the type of real estate attorney you need for your legal issue:
- Real Estate - Commercial (real estate transactions involving contracts and closings for commercial properties, including apartment buildings with 6 or more units; formation of partnerships, joint ventures and other real estate entities; leasing of office, retail, industrial properties or apartment buildings with 6 or more units; mortgage loan financing matters)
- Real Estate - Litigation (litigation on purchase and sale contract disputes or warranty matters; mechanics liens; foreclosures; landlord-tenant disputes involving litigation)
- Real Estate - Residential (real estate transactions involving contracts and closings for residential properties, including condominiums; representation of condominium owners or associations; leases on apartment buildings with less than 6 units);
- Real Estate - Tax (matters relating to real estate or property tax, including appeals of taxes and assessments at county and township levels; appraisal of properties for taxation purposes)
- Zoning Law (pertains to local zoning ordinances, regulations and decisions; appeals of zoning decisions, changes or denials; requests for zoning changes; special use permits; land use planning; planned unit development; and building use conversions which conflict with zoning laws or regulations)
- Condemnation (matters relating to the taking of real property by governmental entities through eminent domain or condemnation, including compensation related to government taking of property).
When To Get Real Estate Transaction Lawyer
Our real estate attorney team is a comprehensive business and real estate law firm. Whether your business is looking to purchase a commercial property or renegotiate a lease, the commercial real estate lawyers have the experience and expertise to successfully represent your business in any real estate transaction. Our business real estate attorneys provide practical business and real estate advice with flexible fee arrangements that are highly cost competitive.
The Real Estate team offers a wide range of real estate legal services:
- Acquisitions, Sales and Dispositions
- Financing and Refinancing
- HUD and MSHDA Insured Loans
- Real Estate Syndication Services, including offering memoranda and related subscription documents
- Commercial Leasing, including retail, office and industrial
- Zoning, Land Use and Regulatory Matters
- Condominium Documentation
- Property Disputes
Real estate law is central to our firm’s practice. The team consists of seasoned real estate lawyers who have experience handling all types of residential and commercial real estate matters. Regardless of the size of transaction, our attorneys specialize in providing “big firm” service for a fraction of the fees charged by large law firms. Our clients are a testament to our aptitude and include leading companies and entrepreneurs in real estate development and finance. We provide our clients with both sound legal guidance and common-sense business counseling, all at the right price.
We also handle business entity selection and formation, commercial debt collection, export compliance, and intellectual property registration and protection.
El derecho de bienes raices es una area muy compleja que no todos los abogados conocen. Ya sea porque usted esta comprando una casa o tratando de vender un terreno, o simplemente necesita resolver un problema de colindancias, la asistencia de un abogado experimentado es importante para asegurar que sus intereses estan siendo protegidos.