DuPage County, IL real estate law is a very complex area that not all lawyers know about. Whether you are buying a home or trying to sell a land, or simply need to solve a problem of proximity, the assistance of an experienced Lombard real estate transaction lawyer is important to ensure that your interests are being protected.
At our Lombard offices we offer you a comprehensive Spanish speaking representation in real estate law. With more than 30 years of experience and practical and innovative solutions, we have successfully represented thousands of clients throughout Illinois.
Abogados Espanoles Illinois
When you hire our Hispanic real estate attorneys in Lombard IL, we do extensive analysis of your situation. Work together with you to know and understand your concerns so that we can present the options and / or alternatives available to you, always taking into account that our route is to obtain a positive result for you.
Best Lombard Hispanic Attorney
What To Ask Real Estate Lawyer?
1. Home Ownership is an Important Way to Build Wealth
Home ownership isn’t for everybody. But those who step onto the home ownership ladder steadily build wealth over their lifetime. A typical homeowner’s net worth was $195,400, while that of the typical renter was $5,400, according to 2013 data from the Federal Reserve, the most recent available. New data is expected in 2016, and Lawrence Yun, chief economist of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, predicts it will show $225,000 to $230,000 in median net worth for homeowners and around $5,000 for renters.
2. Owning Real Estate Can Save You Hundreds in Taxes
If sending a chunk of your hard-earned money to Uncle Sam or your local government makes you nuts, real estate is for you. When you own, you may be eligible for a slew of real estate tax deductions and credits, including state and local income and property taxes, and mortgage interest and mortgage insurance payments. At the average tax rate, real estate deductions helped taxpayers save roughly $100 billion in 2015, according to NAR analysis.
3. Buyers Who Tapped Expert Real Estate Advice Were Glad They Did
When buyers who’ve recently worked with a real estate agent were asked why they teamed up with one, more than half said it was an important step in finding the right home, according to NAR’s “2015 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers.” Nearly four out of five consumers, 78%, say their agent was a very useful source of information.
4. Sellers Were Just as Happy They Worked with a Real Estate Pro
Your fellow consumers wholeheartedly believe it’s important to work with an agent when selling. Nearly nine out of 10 sellers, or 89%, did just that. They also reported a median gain on the sale of their home of $40,000 more than they paid for it, according to NAR’s “2015 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers.”
5. Sellers Who Spruce Up and Declutter Their Home Draw More Interest
Staging a home makes a big difference in buyers’ ability to see its potential. Four out of five real estate agents who work exclusively with buyers say staging makes it easier for buyers to visualize themselves living in the staged home, according to NAR’s “2015 Profile of Home Staging.” A well-staged home increases the price buyers are willing offer, say almost 75% REALTORS® who were surveyed about staging.Nearly half say staging will increase a home’s market value , and just under one-third say buyers are more willing to overlook a property’s faults when staging highlights its best features.
How Can A Real Estate Lawyer Help?
What Does A Real Estate Lawyer Do For The Seller?
At the Law Office, we are committed to providing solutions for individuals and businesses in all aspects of real estate and property law. You need an experienced real estate lawyer guiding you through the process to ensure your rights are fully protected.
Handling Residential & Commercial Real Estate Issues
Whether you are buying and selling real estate or need a skilled litigator to make sure your rights are protected, we can help you. We handle a wide variety of real estate law-related issues, including:
- Purchase Agreements
- Closing Representation
- Title and Title Insurance
- Boundary Disputes
- Construction & Mechanics Liens
- Landlord Tenant Disputes
- Breach of Contract
- Quiet Title Actions
- Insurance Issues
- Mortgage Foreclosures
- Land contract forfeiture
- Loan Modifications (Workouts)
- Short Sales
When it comes to real estate, the needs of businesses can vary quite drastically from the needs of individuals. Our attorney knows how to assist everyone from a first time home buyer to real estate developers to businesses looking for legal counsel. No matter what you need help with, you can count on us.
From the most basic issues, such as commercial leases, to complex real estate litigation, our experience means we can provide you with the guidance you need.
Real Estate Litigation: Too Much is at Stake
Real estate transactions commonly deal with large sums of money and can often involve your most valuable asset. Disputes involving real estate can quickly become emotionally charged and complicated. Whether your issue is with a contractor, buyer, neighbor or realtor, our experienced attorney is ready to provide you with the sound legal counsel and skilled representation you need to put it behind you. If a courtroom battle becomes necessary, we will aggressively protect your interests.
Why Do I Need A Real Estate Lawyer?
Do you need an experienced Attorney for a Real Estate matter located in Cook County or one of the surrounding counties in Illinois?
Whether your legal matter is a landlord-tenant dispute, relating to the buying or selling of real estate, a boundary dispute with a neighbor, or something else, you need an experienced local attorney who is familiar with the laws of Illinois, but also with real estate-specific rules and regulations on the county and municipal level.
Furthermore, in today's challenging economic times, real estate laws are changing rapidly as governmental entities attempt to help distressed homeowners, landlords and businesses.
Your lawyer needs to stay informed about all of the changes in the law in order to ensure that you get the most reliable advice and the best possible outcome for your legal issue. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff of referral counselors can help you find an experienced real estate lawyer who is right for you.
Meeting the American Bar Association's Standards for Lawyer Referral, our service has among the highest experience requirements for its real estate attorneys in the entire nation.
If you'd like to get a referral online right now, get started by clicking on the link below that best describes the type of real estate attorney you need for your legal issue:
- Real Estate - Commercial (real estate transactions involving contracts and closings for commercial properties, including apartment buildings with 6 or more units; formation of partnerships, joint ventures and other real estate entities; leasing of office, retail, industrial properties or apartment buildings with 6 or more units; mortgage loan financing matters)
- Real Estate - Litigation (litigation on purchase and sale contract disputes or warranty matters; mechanics liens; foreclosures; landlord-tenant disputes involving litigation)
- Real Estate - Residential (real estate transactions involving contracts and closings for residential properties, including condominiums; representation of condominium owners or associations; leases on apartment buildings with less than 6 units);
- Real Estate - Tax (matters relating to real estate or property tax, including appeals of taxes and assessments at county and township levels; appraisal of properties for taxation purposes)
- Zoning Law (pertains to local zoning ordinances, regulations and decisions; appeals of zoning decisions, changes or denials; requests for zoning changes; special use permits; land use planning; planned unit development; and building use conversions which conflict with zoning laws or regulations)
- Condemnation (matters relating to the taking of real property by governmental entities through eminent domain or condemnation, including compensation related to government taking of property).
El derecho de bienes raices es una area muy compleja que no todos los abogados conocen. Ya sea porque usted esta comprando una casa o tratando de vender un terreno, o simplemente necesita resolver un problema de colindancias, la asistencia de un abogado experimentado es importante para asegurar que sus intereses estan siendo protegidos.