Will County, IL real estate law is a very complex area that not all lawyers know about. Whether you are buying a home or trying to sell a land, or simply need to solve a problem of proximity, the assistance of an experienced Mokena real estate transaction lawyer is important to ensure that your interests are being protected.
At our Mokena offices we offer you a comprehensive Spanish speaking representation in real estate law. With more than 30 years of experience and practical and innovative solutions, we have successfully represented thousands of clients throughout Illinois.
Abogados Espanoles Illinois
When you hire our Hispanic real estate attorneys in Mokena IL, we do extensive analysis of your situation. Work together with you to know and understand your concerns so that we can present the options and / or alternatives available to you, always taking into account that our route is to obtain a positive result for you.
Best Mokena Hispanic Attorney
When Do You Pay Real Estate Transaction Lawyer
A Creative And Practical Approach To Commercial And Residential Real Estate Law
At the Chicago-area law firm of Sheehan & Associates, our real estate attorneys represent both commercial clients and individuals in all proceedings and transactions that deal with real property, both land and the structures attached to it. Our Illinois real estate lawyers handle a broad range of issues, including:
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Construction law and litigation
- Residential and commercial leases
- Business organizations
- Negotiation and preparation of contracts
- Negotiation and processing of mortgage documents
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate tax abatements and appeals
- Environmental compliance
- Housing code violations
- Eminent domain
- Seeking Efficient Resolutions In Real Estate Litigation
Real estate disputes have the potential to drag on for great lengths of time, costing individuals and companies large sums of money. Our Illinois real estate attorneys know how to develop creative solutions to problems, with the goal of resolving disputes before they get out of hand. Staying out of court is usually more cost-effective and better for all concerned. However, there are some cases that must be put before a judge. Our team's strong trial skills are an asset to our clients in real estate litigation over:
- Fraud, nondisclosure and breach of contract
- Boundary disputes, easements and adverse possession
- Commercial and residential landlord-tenant disputes
- Title disputes and quiet title actions
How Are Real Estate Attorneys Paid?
What is the difference between a General Warranty Deed, Special (Limited) Warranty Deed, and Quit Claim Deed?
- General Warranty Deed. A general warranty deed guarantees the grantor’s good title before the conveyance, and that warranty continues after the conveyance. The usual guarantees or warranties by the seller are: good title, freedom from encumbrance other than as specifically identified, and right of possession to the buyer as against all others. The warranty includes any claims arising during or prior to the grantor’s ownership.
- Special (or Limited) Warranty Deed. A special warranty deed, sometimes referred to as a limited warranty deed (and some states may have a different name for this form of deed), provides less extensive warranties than the grantee receives from a general warranty deed. Under a special warranty deed, the grantor warrants only against claims arising during the period of the grantor ownership but does not warrant against any claims arising prior to the grantor’s ownership of the property.
- Quit Claim Deed. A quit claim deed contains no warranties of any kind and conveys only the interest, if any, held by the grantor (for example, if the grantor actually had no interest to convey, the quitclaim deed would not vest any ownership in the grantee). The quit-claim deed is not typically used for residential real estate purchase transactions.
- Sheriff’s Deed. A sheriff’s deed is a deed granted at the end of a mortgage foreclosure, in which the sheriff, under the order of the court in the foreclosure case, grants ownership of the property to the successful bidder at the sheriff’s sale. These deeds are quitclaim deeds and carry no warranty because the bidder at the sheriff’s sale takes title “subject to all legal encumbrances” including any flaws in the foreclosure procedure.
- Fiduciary Deed. A fiduciary deed is a deed granted by a trustee or other fiduciary (often a court-appointed individual or entity) who conveys title to property pursuant to that grantor’s authority under a trust agreement or as the result of a court-supervised proceeding.
Real Estate Attorney For Tenants
Our real estate attorney team is a comprehensive business and real estate law firm. Whether your business is looking to purchase a commercial property or renegotiate a lease, the commercial real estate lawyers have the experience and expertise to successfully represent your business in any real estate transaction. Our business real estate attorneys provide practical business and real estate advice with flexible fee arrangements that are highly cost competitive.
The Real Estate team offers a wide range of real estate legal services:
- Acquisitions, Sales and Dispositions
- Financing and Refinancing
- HUD and MSHDA Insured Loans
- Real Estate Syndication Services, including offering memoranda and related subscription documents
- Commercial Leasing, including retail, office and industrial
- Zoning, Land Use and Regulatory Matters
- Condominium Documentation
- Property Disputes
Real estate law is central to our firm’s practice. The team consists of seasoned real estate lawyers who have experience handling all types of residential and commercial real estate matters. Regardless of the size of transaction, our attorneys specialize in providing “big firm” service for a fraction of the fees charged by large law firms. Our clients are a testament to our aptitude and include leading companies and entrepreneurs in real estate development and finance. We provide our clients with both sound legal guidance and common-sense business counseling, all at the right price.
We also handle business entity selection and formation, commercial debt collection, export compliance, and intellectual property registration and protection.
El derecho de bienes raices es una area muy compleja que no todos los abogados conocen. Ya sea porque usted esta comprando una casa o tratando de vender un terreno, o simplemente necesita resolver un problema de colindancias, la asistencia de un abogado experimentado es importante para asegurar que sus intereses estan siendo protegidos.